Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

This is getting so annoying tried cannoning with v199 still isnt working! I click cannon mode on gui set cannon to load 20-28 press run set f1 posistion on cannon set f6 position square next to it, works for maybe 5 cannon reloads then just sits there. Wasted most of my vip waiting for cannoning to work on your script! Its a joke.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:49 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "9"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:49 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "10"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:50 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "11"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:50 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "12"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:54 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "13"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:54 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "14"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:55 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "15"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:55 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "16"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:28:59 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "17"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:29:29 PM]: Cannon hasn't fired in an entire round... fire!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:29:30 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/10 06:29:33 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...

• Like 1

Ugh gimme one more try I will test cannon again with the same options, apologies guys

As for crabs and aggro, turn on auto-retaliate option, make sure its enabled otherwise the script isn't allowed to re-attack in non-botting mode

As for brutal dragons plugin whats the issue? Some users reporting that it works others say it doesn't work, will test again to make sure

V199 update is live, will edit this post asap :) 

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Ugh gimme one more try I will test cannon again with the same options, apologies guys

As for crabs and aggro, turn on auto-retaliate option, make sure its enabled otherwise the script isn't allowed to re-attack in non-botting mode

As for brutal dragons plugin whats the issue? Some users reporting that it works others say it doesn't work, will test again to make sure

I know you have to turn on auto retaliate but theres a glitch where when the client logs the account back in, sometimes the crabs will aggro my player but my player wont attack back. He will literally just stand there getting attacked even though auto-retaliate is on. Il try to record it and show you

Edited by killakid20
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Czar said:

when the brutal blk dragon script banks and run back. the script always get stuck.  http://imgur.com/a/JaafS

also when i have 2 inv space left it kills 1 more dragon and pickup 2 hides and doesnt bank. it just stands there until i die

Edited by Pali
another bug
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pali said:

when the brutal blk dragon script banks and run back. the script always get stuck.  http://imgur.com/a/JaafS

also when i have 2 inv space left it kills 1 more dragon and pickup 2 hides and doesnt bank. it just stands there until i die

i have the same problems. Also doesnt move away when the dragon attacks the player first

• Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 11:30 AM, blokus said:

Leave the safespot option unchecked but check range mode, while script is running , pause and press F6 to create your safespot on your current tile, use F7 to set a fightzone (you will only attack wyverns in this zone).

This is the method I use to range.

can u make a video on how to setup??

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO