Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just want anyone to know who is interested in buying this script or any script from this user, money well spent, i litterly have my whole script invatory full of only Perfect scripts, this person is Amazing, clearly not a noob taking peoples money and offering shit work, very skilled person here

1 hour ago, blokus said:

so.. ran out of bolts while i was afk, the bot must have clicked npcs thousands of times. I was using range mode, how is this not failsafed?  

....if (message == "there is no ammo left in your quiver") {logout}. RIP account

pretty sure you need to set the stop Script upon... then it stops when every the following selected happens

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy2Shoes said:

Just want anyone to know who is interested in buying this script or any script from this user, money well spent, i litterly have my whole script invatory full of only Perfect scripts, this person is Amazing, clearly not a noob taking peoples money and offering shit work, very skilled person here

pretty sure you need to set the stop Script upon... then it stops when every the following selected happens

There is no option for this and just for the record his scripts have many flaws and delayed updates, you can tell he doesn't use them he just pumps them out. 

Stronghold - not working

crabs - very obvious and doesn't reset agro correctly a lot of the time, never clicks the crabs either just afks after moving

safespot - sometimes bugs and player runs back and forth in infinite loop

range mode - doesn't detect when quiver is empty

Stop when out of food - preemptively logs player out when inv is still half full

Special attack - specs the second you get %50, very obvious

Banking - has the same camera movement each time

Running - selects to run at exactly %30 each time << might have been just patched

Collecting arrows in range mode - collects arrows every 10 seconds while fighting the same npc, it's frustrating to watch

Looting - clicks the exact tile on the minimap where item you're looting is(no offset), before even seeing it on the screen

Looting2 - clicks the loot the ms that its in view, no random delay for regular human reactions

These are just a few. Perfect is an opinion I guess. 

Edited by blokus
  • Like 1

Does anyone have this script flawleslly working with wyverns by using range safespotting? Would appreciate the responses, maybe even @Czar can confirm if it's possible to set it up for wyvern safespotting with range, cause so far not quite managed to do it with your provided trial :/

Edited by Bogdan

1 hour ago, Bogdan said:

Does anyone have this script flawleslly working with wyverns by using range safespotting? Would appreciate the responses, maybe even @Czar can confirm if it's possible to set it up for wyvern safespotting with range, cause so far not quite managed to do it with your provided trial :/

go read last couple pages of script you are using before making questions..
script in general don't work good for safe spotting, not to mention wyvs have stupid aggro and pulls you out of safe spot A LOT...

8 hours ago, blokus said:

There is no option for this and just for the record his scripts have many flaws and delayed updates, you can tell he doesn't use them he just pumps them out. 

Stronghold - not working

crabs - very obvious and doesn't reset agro correctly a lot of the time, never clicks the crabs either just afks after moving

safespot - sometimes bugs and player runs back and forth in infinite loop

range mode - doesn't detect when quiver is empty

Stop when out of food - preemptively logs player out when inv is still half full

Special attack - specs the second you get %50, very obvious

Banking - has the same camera movement each time

Running - selects to run at exactly %30 each time << might have been just patched

Collecting arrows in range mode - collects arrows every 10 seconds while fighting the same npc, it's frustrating to watch

Looting - clicks the exact tile on the minimap where item you're looting is(no offset), before even seeing it on the screen

Looting2 - clicks the loot the ms that its in view, no random delay for regular human reactions

These are just a few. Perfect is an opinion I guess. 

i know the feel man...when you start to test all options this script offers, you realise half of them is not working or is full of bugs :feels:

Altho, when it works, it works like a bitch..does the job with no questions

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO