Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Czar, 

This is in regards to the sand crabs plugin. I've been using it for the past week and here are my observations that I hope you can take a look into.

Regardless of what location I select, like west, far west, etc., the script will eventually run around basically the entire west side or the entire east side jumping from position to position finding the crabs. This looks too bot-like in my opinion.

Sometimes when the bot attacks another sand crab, it'll run back to the position I selected even when the crab has not been finished off. So my character will run away from the crab when the crab is still at least half hp, which again looks too bot-like. 

Is there any way you can incorporate your tile selection feature in the main script for the sand crabs plugin? I think this may resolve this problem.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey i really like the gdk but i get pked a lot. What teleport do i need for the anti-pk? Ive tried teleport tabs at all drag spots and my player runs south when attacked instead of teleporting. Thanks ! Trying glorys rn maybe thatll work.

update* glories did not work. Continues to follow the path back to the bank when attacked instead of teleporting.

The plugin's anti-pk doesnt teleport when it sees a skull or when Im attacked. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by pikachu1911
  • Like 1

Hello! Love your script, great job!

I am having one little problem though.

I have a defence pure with 1 everything 40+ defence and i'm trying to use Combat Potion (4) with the script to fight at SeaGulls. The script is having a problem where it will get constantly drink potion and not attack Seagull after consuming 1 pot. It will drink my entire inventory worth of Combat Potion (4) and then bank to drink more.

Am i doing something wrong?

• Like 1

Hmm attack/str level? The script drinks combat potions if there is less than a 3 level difference between potted and real levels, hmm will add a patch for it asap.

As for sand crabs, there is already a way to choose which tiles you can fight in, but you gotta start the script on the exact tile and use afk my tile, I will have to rename that option I guess.

As for gdk plugin, hmm will add glory teleport to anti-pk asap. I made it default to normal tabs to teleport but it may need some changes I guess, update coming up guys ^^ :D 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm attack/str level? The script drinks combat potions if there is less than a 3 level difference between potted and real levels, hmm will add a patch for it asap.

As for sand crabs, there is already a way to choose which tiles you can fight in, but you gotta start the script on the exact tile and use afk my tile, I will have to rename that option I guess.

As for gdk plugin, hmm will add glory teleport to anti-pk asap. I made it default to normal tabs to teleport but it may need some changes I guess, update coming up guys ^^ :D 

Attack and str lvl is 1. Combat Potion increase this to 4 for both attack and str.

Also would like to add that i have opted out to using Strength and Attack potion although this is a lot more expensive for me. Using Strength and Attack Potion will also increase my attack and strength to 4. So it still has the same effect as Combat Potion, but the script would operate just fine with them.

Edited by takun
  • Like 1

On 08/06/2017 at 11:46 PM, Czar said:

Yep some changes to brutal dragons were added in v197, have there been any improvements? Let me know if there are still some bugs or some changes to be made ^^ :D There is still update v198 pending though so it should be much better in that version anyway :)

EDIT:

Guys, prayer flicking is in v198, update should be live within 24 hours hopefully not too much trouble :(

EDIT: As for skype; osbot skype is czarscripting

Where is prayer flicking?? It's been 4 days since you said it'd be live in 24 hours. .-.

Could you make the gdk anti-pk eat as well? Its only focused on running south instead of eating at all. I think when its getting pked it should try to teleport out. If its in too high wilderness then it should run south and teleport. When getting attacked, eat up to full hp.

As of now it doesnt react to pkers with skulls.

Watched 2 noobs with skulls try to skulltrick me as they proceeded to kill me because my guy doesnt eat.

On another note, the normal Perfect Fighter script gets stuck in dungeons. After banking or going to the bank it gets stuck by the ladder.

Happened im edgeville dungeon and taverly dungeon.

Edited by pikachu1911

Prayer flicking update is currently live right now as of 1 hour ago :D 

Guthans is working currently, I already added an update so the script will avoid eating food, what is the problem? :s 

As for normal script getting stuck, which exact tile(s)? I will add an update ASAP. Also, using teleports? Also does the script always get stuck or randomly?

As for combat potions, will lower the threshold for potting in the upcoming update :D 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO