Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Does anyone know how to adjust when to eat with the green dragon pluggin? Atm it's eating randomly and when it needs space for loot but it'd be nice to maintain high hp at all times.

@Czar

Also please implement burning amulet tp to bandit camp for the lvl 13 green drags! It makes it really nice to burning amulet tp there and bank with ring of dueling.

• Like 1

Prayer flicking should be working in v197 (this update), I will re-test again to make sure :o 

As for trials activated all gl guys :D

Sand crabs, you gotta set food no matter what, otherwise the script will just keep going to the bank to get food. The script's #1 priority is to not die (so it gets food).

Burning amulet for teleporting will add in upcoming update :D

Sand crabs aggro tile - will make some changes asap. 

EDIT: It has basic nmz but still no rock cake support, it's coming soon ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

Prayer flicking should be working in v197 (this update), I will re-test again to make sure :o 

Sand crabs, you gotta set food no matter what, otherwise the script will just keep going to the bank to get food. The script's #1 priority is to not die (so it gets food).

Were the brutal black dragon changes in v197? :)

• Like 1

Yep some changes to brutal dragons were added in v197, have there been any improvements? Let me know if there are still some bugs or some changes to be made ^^ :D There is still update v198 pending though so it should be much better in that version anyway :)

EDIT:

Guys, prayer flicking is in v198, update should be live within 24 hours hopefully not too much trouble :(

EDIT: As for skype; osbot skype is czarscripting

Edited by Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

You liked my post about trial, and said its activated. I went to try it and its still not there. How long did you do the trial for? Maybe i was too slow getting off work ;/.

Edited by DWrizzlez

Can you add it so we can save profiles on mac? Having to enter all the details for a monster every time is getting a bit frustrating. (i've read from other posts that this should already be enabled, this does not seem to be the case for me as when i click save or save as nothing happens.) 

I also notice that super combat pots aren't being used when required, i have them in my inventory and the copy inventory thing too... Please can you add the support required to make sure the character is potted. After i manually sipped the first combat pot, the script proceeded to use it. 

Testing guthans mode currently... Script eats sharks, never equips guthans. Yes, it is in my copy inventory. Am i running into problems because i am using a mac? 

When a monster that isn't selected in the attack option starts fighting you, you need to have the script run away not try to fight whatever it is...

Any aggressive ranged monster in the slayer caves can break this script.

Edited by Ginkod

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO