Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi, I just bought this script because of the prayer flick function, but when I tried to enable it said it's currently disabled and will be pushed with a new update. Any ETA for the new update? It's really the only reason I bought the script, and there's no where on the main post saying that it wasn't working.. If there's no ETA for when it'll be back I will have to file for a refund. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Is there a way to make it drink prayer potions? 

I figured it out. To drink prayer potions you have to select the Anti-Fire Mode, I think.

Never mind... It drank prayer potions once... but I can't replicate the settings to have it do it again...

Never never mind... It drinks prayer potions with prayer enabled and anti-fire mode on, for some reason. And also, you can't put a time task... when I put a time task, it won't drink prayer potions... I'm confused. 

Edited by bottingbandit
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ginkod said:

Thanks for the trial, ended up purchasing. 

Sand crabs works almost perfectly but doesn't drink super strength or super attack pots, intentional or oversight? 

When I tried sand crabs, it would not reset aggro. Can you tell me what settings you used? Did you use the island or shore?

Guys trials are currently full there is a 10 slot limit per 24 hours, will try to activate as many as possible :D 

As for prayer flick, it should be re enabled today I coded the feature but forgot to remove the blocker on the option, apologies :( 

As for script stopping randomly - please fill out a bug report and paste any relevant console log errors and it will be patched ASAP - tested the script for 4 hours using leveling task system and it worked fine, no stopping whatsoever.

As for ardougne tabs and not closing bank, fixed. V198 should be the latest version of the script.

As for sand crabs looting bronze pick, will tweak it asap.

As for blue dragons at taverley, it currently works but you need to make sure you configure the script properly, please fill out bug report it should be patched if there is actually a bug

As for super pots and sand crabs they work but you gotta add them to the inventory loadout using 'copy inventory' button.

As for sand crabs and resetting aggro, hmm it works but did you make sure not to enable non botting mode? That will make the script avoid refreshing. Otherwise which fight tile? Will test asap.

Please guys if you have any errors or bugs just fill out the bug report template and it will be patched very fast.

Updates take up to 24 hours to process and latest version will be v198.

If i missed anything please say, I will prioritize fixing the bug(s) with an attached bug report filled out. The bug report template is at the end of the main thread post here.

Thanks for understanding happy botting ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO