Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

4 minutes ago, Un1t said:

Update messed it up

20 minutes ago, pureftw90 said:

so I believe the whole script is glitching or something because as soon as I turn it on to run the mouse hovers over combat option on screen and doesn't move except for that spot and keeps clicking every few seconds. please help thanks

Mine is doing the same thing :( What happens from here ? 

What do you mean combat option? I will test as soon as possible I am far away right now, ETA 1 hour :( 

Is the script trying to click the combat tab all the time or what? Using task mode? 

As for goals I recently fixed them but the update is still pending :( evenly leveling is also affected it should be much better ^^ :D 

If the script keeps going to bank it means it's trying to find food, either set some random food (even if you don't need) in the inventory or wait until the new update goes live sincd I added 'No food mode' option :) for now just carry a few lobsters and run the plugin it should still work of course

If there was an OSRS update and the client messed up the sand crab script (combat option bug?) then don't worry it will definitely be fixed and be back to normal. I will debug as soon as I can when I return.

Hey @Czar! a couple of things,

1. For some reason when breakmanager kicks in the bot just spam clicks clanchat, not sure if this is the client or what but just thought Id let you know

2. when starting the script training strength, the bot will just spam click the combat style tab until unequip and reequip my weapon, not a big issue though :)

3. is there anyway to make the bot drink super strength/super attack potions? If so how do I set it?

4. with banking enabled to get potions once out (super attack + strength) as soon as the script starts it runs straight to the bank? again, this may be due to me not setting it up correctly, I'm a noob with all this :P

5. Finally, is there anyway to save a fight area?

Many thanks, loving the script so far! I look forward to your reply :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yogu said:

Hi, how do I buy the script and is working with current update?

Buy 10$ (or whatever price for script is) from resellers OR for paypal. And buy it on Store -> https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/

1 hour ago, pureftw90 said:

hey czar what does no food mode in the sand crabs plugin mean???

It's for accounts with defence that does not need food because crabs don't hit them.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

What do you mean combat option? I will test as soon as possible I am far away right now, ETA 1 hour :( 

Is the script trying to click the combat tab all the time or what? Using task mode? 

As for goals I recently fixed them but the update is still pending :( evenly leveling is also affected it should be much better ^^ :D 

If the script keeps going to bank it means it's trying to find food, either set some random food (even if you don't need) in the inventory or wait until the new update goes live sincd I added 'No food mode' option :) for now just carry a few lobsters and run the plugin it should still work of course

If there was an OSRS update and the client messed up the sand crab script (combat option bug?) then don't worry it will definitely be fixed and be back to normal. I will debug as soon as I can when I return.

On V190.0 the goals evenly option problem still happens as i think it says in paint "Should be training defence to 50" and i am 30 atm having even number set at 5.

• Like 1

@Czar hi. magic-based combat option does not work. I left account on firestrikes, with this marked in GUI, and after i ran out of runes it was still trying to kill NPC, so was clicking in loop on NPC.

Thing is -- when you run out of runes, you have still selected Magic Based attack style in Attack style tab. This mean, bot probably still thinks that it has selected a spell.

I could select Bank when out of runes, but i would like logout instead of walking somewhere.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO