Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Guys the latest update is still pending for some reason sad.png v162 should be live any moment now, all of the previously mentioned feedback has been implemented/fixed in this version ^^ biggrin.png Apologies to everyone for any inconvenience sad.png

All trial requests are double trials now (since the update is pending) good luck everyone wink.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I have found a couple of more problems of which I will write in more detail about tomorrow, but a small problem is that it won't press the "enter wilderness" button at chaos druids, it just closes the interface.

Edit: The same thing happens in stronghold of security.

Edited by Jammer
  • Like 1

Hmm osbot's webwalker is the second walking option, try that option - I think falador is supported for osbot's webwalker ^^ biggrin.png And yeah the walk-system is messed up until v162 is updated sad.png

As for the warning messages for entering wildy, or stronghold, turn off the warnings in lumbridge - I will be adding all the warning interface handlers (they are all different so it may take some time)

EDIT:

Can confirm falador works in v162, tested the script from falador east bank, set npc to "scorpion" and the script walked to the falador mining zone and attacked scorpions flawlessly :D

Edited by Czar

Hmm osbot's webwalker is the second walking option, try that option - I think falador is supported for osbot's webwalker ^^ biggrin.png And yeah the walk-system is messed up until v162 is updated sad.png

As for the warning messages for entering wildy, or stronghold, turn off the warnings in lumbridge - I will be adding all the warning interface handlers (they are all different so it may take some time)

EDIT:

Can confirm falador works in v162, tested the script from falador east bank, set npc to "scorpion" and the script walked to the falador mining zone and attacked scorpions flawlessly biggrin.png

Falador is working, but man..

it goes crazy fast with attacking another npc, never sleeps. If area has other ppl in it, and it's not packed with monsters..it will attack already attacked monster so fast..i mean, it's ok for goldfarming at druids..but in terms of safety..not good.

Second thing, safespotting is very bugged. I tryed to safespot ankous. I select area, select safespot...everything is "perfect" until it goes out of safespot becouse npc walks to far away..account goes out of safespot, gets attacked, and bot wount eat + go back to safespot until it's finished killing npc. Almost died 2-3 times on my pure as ankous hit 8-6.

This happens with v1.62.5

EDIT:

Can confirm falador works in v162, tested the script from falador east bank, set npc to "scorpion" and the script walked to the falador mining zone and attacked scorpions flawlessly biggrin.png

the thing is I train at the spot where u buy the Dwarf Cannon Set, that area training on dwarves;

my first issue was that it kept going up and down the ladder that was located there,

now when i woke up this morning, using walking method 1; i fond my character going up and down the falador for god knows how long lmao

mind you i started off at that dwarf area; the thing is there are a bunch of dwarfs underground too so idk if the script goes there just to fight those dwarf but idk why it would as there are plenty upstrairs

• Like 1

Hey mate,

the bot doesn't go through the big door at gnome stronghold. just sits there trying to click on map.

INFO][bot #1][12/21 06:07:18 PM]:  > Node Change! < == fight to bank!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:07:18 PM]: "did_teleport_bank" changed to "0"
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:08:18 PM]: WALK_STRONG called to[x=2459, y=3377, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:08:18 PM]: Nearest not found 1
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:08:20 PM]: Trying again... [x=2439, y=3383, z=0] is the next one
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:08:27 PM]: WALK_STRONG called to[x=2460, y=3393, z=0]
[iNFO][bot #1][12/21 06:08:28 PM]: Attempting to click on: [x=2458, y=3391, z=0], visible: true minimap: true
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO