Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Forgot to mention I added a quick update for looting arrows, latest version is now: v149 should be live within 24 hours max ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT:

But make sure that if ranging, and if looting arrows, you must select the 'Loot my arrows' checkbox in the setup interface (looting tab), and NOT add the arrows to the looting system, because the script handles arrow-looting differently to looting normal items (e.g. dragonhides)

Edited by Czar

Please integrate better mouse movements. It stays idle after performing an action until it needs to perform another action.

It could after dropping a vial move mouse to the center screen in anticipation of the next npc to fight. OR anywhere for that matter

Maybe RANDOMLY just have an active mouse moving around the screen. Examining shit or hovering over the next npc(RANDOMLY) when the current opponent is near death. Because nobody thats actually playing and fighting leaves their mouse idle then magically Instantly reacts and moves the mouse to perform the next action. Some variability in waiting to perform the next action is needed. Shit the mouse could be moving to check the current skill being trained and then figures out it needs to attack. Then it goes back to the hovering over that skill until it goes back and opens the inventory.

Hovering over food in anticipation for eating.

Waiting to drop the vial sometimes instead of dropping it instantly.

I know this shit must be a pain in the ass to code but these kind of improvements can put your script at the top.

• Like 1

I like the sand crabs plugin!!! Its awesome and especially the feature "Non botting mode" which would not let the script interact in rs but let u know whenever u need to re agro.

But i have suggestion for that non botting mode:

Can u make it like also check if we need to pot or something?

Thank you

• Like 1

New update (v149):

- Added an update for range mode and ammo looting

- Added an update for goal levelling system

- Added an update for POH portals to teleport menu

update will be live within 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png

As for brutal black dragons, make sure to only set bank items which you are withdrawing from the bank, avoid inputting arrows or any other stackable item, the best layout would be: (for example) 3 * antifire potion, 3 * prayer potion, 20 * lobster

and it should work ^^ biggrin.png

As for logging out/script stopping, if the script stops there will be a message, usually it happens if a stop condition is met or if there are no arrows left, or food left in bank

Also, I will be dedicating an entire tab in the setup window toward anti-ban in the upcoming versions of the script ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

New update (v149):

- Added an update for range mode and ammo looting

- Added an update for goal levelling system

- Added an update for POH portals to teleport menu

update will be live within 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png

As for brutal black dragons, make sure to only set bank items which you are withdrawing from the bank, avoid inputting arrows or any other stackable item, the best layout would be: (for example) 3 * antifire potion, 3 * prayer potion, 20 * lobster

and it should work ^^ biggrin.png

As for logging out/script stopping, if the script stops there will be a message, usually it happens if a stop condition is met or if there are no arrows left, or food left in bank

Also, I will be dedicating an entire tab in the setup window toward anti-ban in the upcoming versions of the script ^^ biggrin.png

Thank you heaps. tried that exact setup with black drags and its now working however, it doesn't seem to have support for DFS + crossbow. The bot won't work (constantly withdraws and deposits same items) unless I have prayer pots and anti-fire. Seeing as I have a DFS I would only need to bring anti-fire can this be fixed?

Edited by Swishers
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO