I keep getting banned

Atoczix

I got my main banned and 6 other accounts, what can I do to stop getting banned? I don't want to stop botting because I've spent real money on scripts.

I normally get banned between 1 - 3 days of botting.

Heres some info:

- I spend no more than 6 hours of botting per day. I normally run a Script for less than 6 hours then stop until the next day.

- I use as much anti-ban possible, setting it up to full when available.

- I have setup break manager to play for 120 minutes, break for 180 minutes, then after another hour I close the client.

- I babysit my bot by having the client open at all times, so if it's ever making a mistake I fix it immediatly. 

Best record I got was my 3 day account, got 50 mining and 40 runecrafting then just saw it disconnect and account disabled.

I'm not trying to complain because I know the risks I take when botting, I just want to know more tips for not getting banned, as I am annoyed since I paid for some scripts I don't want the money to go to waste;

I have another account I play legit on and would not risk that one. 

Those are ridiculous bans I would say your Ip is 100% flagged. Need to use proxies also might as well call your ISP and tell them to change your IP since the one you're using is burn.

If your ISP won't change your IP tell them you were threatened with a DDOS attack online and would feel much safer if they did it anyways

Edited by Timekeeper
  • Like 1