Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hey Czar, 

When making mithril bars using a coal bag it's possible to make 2 full invents in 3 trips instead of 4: 

Trip 1: Coal + Coal
Trip 2: Coal + Mith
Trip 3: Coal + Mith

Currently it's set to 

Coal + Coal
Coal + Coal
Empty coal bag + Mith
Empty coal bag + Mith.

This would remove 1 run and improve efficiency. 

Kind regards. 

• Like 1

i get all items in inv, have cash in bank. fresh account with bond. just gets stuck at "buying items" for dorics quest but i have them all? what am i missing? can someone assist?

[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: "blasting" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: Initializing CLI...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: "cli_mode" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: "ss_dorics_quest" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: "ss_knights_sword" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 06:27:37 PM]: "ss_raise_smithing" changed to "1"

this is where it stops in log

Edited by podrus
additional details
  • Like 1

You need 25k cash stack and turn off bank placeholders for better stability. Make sure to buy like 5 teleports of varrock (more if you are going to use GE restocking later) 5 falador and 1 camelot teleport, with like 10 lobsters, rest of ores for doric's quest and iron for knights sword and 29-30 smithing. The main details are in the main thread, can you confirm you have the 100% identical layout as the one in the thread? Please verify. I will bond a fresh account earlier this week instead of my usual weekend suicide botting and do another full test run of the questing stage and make some tweaks/updates.

I have also made a few efficiency improvements for v90 (next update today/early tomorrow), and have made some changes regarding the way pre-walk works (it will only pre-walk after submitting non-coal ore). I agree that some more GE behaviours should be added, including waiting around like a human typically would, maybe removing items and re-selling at lower/higher prices to imitate humans, these are all good ideas - keep them coming!

As for mithril, will check out the code and make some edits ASAP! Same applies to adamantite bars too, it should ideally withdraw a batch of coal and addy on the 3rd trip (and 2nd for mith). Will also be making some tweaks to staminas.

Yesterday's update (v89) was a HUGE re-write for the script which clears the way for future updates (CLI, muling, quest/start customisation), so expect much quicker updates from here on. Thanks guys! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

You need 25k cash stack and turn off bank placeholders for better stability. Make sure to buy like 5 teleports of varrock (more if you are going to use GE restocking later) 5 falador and 1 camelot teleport, with like 10 lobsters, rest of ores for doric's quest and iron for knights sword and 29-30 smithing. The main details are in the main thread, can you confirm you have the 100% identical layout as the one in the thread? Please verify. I will bond a fresh account earlier this week instead of my usual weekend suicide botting and do another full test run of the questing stage and make some tweaks/updates.

I have also made a few efficiency improvements for v90 (next update today/early tomorrow), and have made some changes regarding the way pre-walk works (it will only pre-walk after submitting non-coal ore). I agree that some more GE behaviours should be added, including waiting around like a human typically would, maybe removing items and re-selling at lower/higher prices to imitate humans, these are all good ideas - keep them coming!

As for mithril, will check out the code and make some edits ASAP! Same applies to adamantite bars too, it should ideally withdraw a batch of coal and addy on the 3rd trip (and 2nd for mith). Will also be making some tweaks to staminas.

Yesterday's update (v89) was a HUGE re-write for the script which clears the way for future updates (CLI, muling, quest/start customisation), so expect much quicker updates from here on. Thanks guys! :D

fresh account, just bonded and took it to GE and copied exact inv and went to launch and it goes into bank and loops setting up- updated bank

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Let me check it out, I will make sure Questing GE mode is working again, one moment.

It also does this weird thing, it freezes for like 30 seconds when it has to pay the foreman. Like it stands at the conveyor belt with the message that you gotta pay the foreman frozen ^.

And it's just walked to Port Sarim, taken a boat to Karamja, gone to Tzhaar city and frozen :o 708b74a09c644389148c0e2fd432befb.png

Edited by abboas

You need varrock teleport tabs if using GE mode, otherwise the webwalker will just walk randomly to a bank.

I will be pushing an update shortly for the questing/ge part EDIT: will also check out what happened there, if you have any logs or errors to copy/paste please do so, to help the update go quicker, regardless I will do another test run. As for the foreman I will speed it up, make sure you have 50 ms if you want quicker interactions (shift + f3/f4 key to change)

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

You need varrock teleport tabs if using GE mode, otherwise the webwalker will just walk randomly to a bank.

I will be pushing an update shortly for the questing/ge part EDIT: will also check out what happened there, if you have any logs or errors to copy/paste please do so, to help the update go quicker, regardless I will do another test run. As for the foreman I will speed it up, make sure you have 50 ms if you want quicker interactions (shift + f3/f4 key to change)

Damn I didn't save any of the logs... Will do it in the future, thanks for your reply fam

3 logs: first one is the bot spazzing out and going to karamja (I stopped it at Port Sarim): https://pastebin.com/H22SSkQe

Second one is the bot just randomly stopping in the middle of BF: https://pastebin.com/WyBTZauw

Third is the time delay to pay the foreman, I know it's only 30 seconds in this log, but it's super sketchy: https://pastebin.com/9Dp3P7k0

Super bummed it's not working :(

Edited by abboas

@abboas Can you confirm if you enabled the option "Quicker trips (BETA)" please? Also what settings are you using, do you have coal bag, and which ores are you trying to smith? Did you zoom out the camera all the way, and did you have the classic game resolution or the resized? Please confirm.

Also please make sure to start the script at Blast furnace otherwise it will try to walk to TzHaar (which is fixed in the upcoming update in an hour or so).

As for Questing*, also fixed in v91.

As for trials, activated good luck :D

EDIT:

New Update (v92)

- Fixed randomly walking to other banks error
- No longer waits too long before paying the foreman
- Questing is now working better, including the initial GE buying quest items stage
- After depositing coal (steel mode) the bot will wait for bars instead of trying to take them.

The script has been updated to use the minigame teleports for getting to the minigame like it did before, should be working better now. As for the payment, reduced the timer from 30 seconds to ~1-5 when paying. Questing is working once again, please make sure placeholders are turned off. If you are using GE mode, please keep some varrock teleport tabs in the bank for getting to GE (from blast furnace minigame).

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, if you run into any issues please post a screenshot of the bot and the settings you used so I can find the bug!

EDIT: Please make sure to have teleport tabs, the bot will not buy teleports!

Here's a preview of the new update:

mlW43xq.png
0qjAfvt.png

EDIT: Just posted v92 for some further polishes/final touches, should be much better especially in the questing part (initial). Also, the 30 second timer has been patched better, so it's accurately detected now.

Edited by Czar