Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

@abboas Can you confirm if you enabled the option "Quicker trips (BETA)" please? Also what settings are you using, do you have coal bag, and which ores are you trying to smith? Did you zoom out the camera all the way, and did you have the classic game resolution or the resized? Please confirm.

Also please make sure to start the script at Blast furnace otherwise it will try to walk to TzHaar (which is fixed in the upcoming update in an hour or so).

No Quicker Trips, using no coal bag, stamina potions, bucket (bucket is in inv), smithing steel bars, camera is zoomed and in classic game resoultion. Using mirror mode client settings. 

For 3 hour intervals if you are planning on long-term botting then yes 2-3 hour, however I usually just suicide my bots at blast furnace and usually squeeze 2-3 days of botting until they are banned (weekends typically).

As for bucket in inv and stamina, I will try that setup and see what improvements and tweaks I can make.

Update v92 is live, hopefully you guys like it. I got more efficiency updates underway. Here is a quick update on that tester account I posted today morning:

3ZzyUwW.png

Already made my bond back within less than half a day of suicide botting, I give this account another 2 days of life left until it get's banned! I should've botted my usual amount of 6-8 bots but I had no time unfortunately.

Thankfully the re-write of this script (v90 or so) has allowed the possibility for CLI and muling to be supported which means it's the next feature on the list and botting many accounts can become an easier task. Thanks to those of whom have provided feedback and support all the way, you are awesome ^^ :D

EDIT:

Just posted v92.1, this update patches the situation: if you started the bot without the bank being opened, it will now work better. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Paint will show v92.1 when it goes live. Just making some final polishing touches. In the meantime please keep the bank opened before starting the bot for optimal results. Also added an escape function for filling buckets, it will now recognise that it filled the bucket more accurately.

Edited by Czar

Seems to be client issue, are you using .73 or .70? Please confirm. I will relay this to the devs, I haven't witnessed that happening, where did it happen? Was it trying to bank or something. Also did you make sure to zoom the camera out all the way? Everything should be fine after the last update, just please make sure to zoom out all the way and it should work better. I will be adding an update to make some tweaks, I am guessing it could have been banking or putting ore on the strut. Also did you make sure to hook mirror clients while logged out? It should help a lot. So restart client -> open both clients -> don't login yet -> wait until both are loaded and hooked -> login manually -> start bot. This setup is the most stable by far ^^ :D

As for trials activated enjoy :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Guys, latest OSRS just updated GE to show the last searched item, so I will be adding an update for the bot's GE handler code, will be posting the new update within a few hours or so, just a heads up!

Updated! Grand Exchange restocker is now updated and working, enjoy! Be sure to download the latest OSBot client (.76) and enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Activated trials enjoy! :D EDIT: Yep, it's also the only Blast furnace that has full restocking and questing, from tutted accounts to blast furnace in <1 hour, I don't see any other bots that have that, from other clients too! No need to be rude! If you aren't happy about something I will update it for you always :D

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated trials enjoy! :D EDIT: Yep, it's also the only Blast furnace that has full restocking and questing, from tutted accounts to blast furnace in <1 hour, I don't see any other bots that have that, from other clients too! No need to be rude! If you aren't happy about something I will update it for you always :D

I'm just giving a realistic expectation for someone who's gonna buy the ting blud, semi restocking since it breaks majority of the trips fam 🔥🔥🔥

EDIT: 

image.png.81ed56ec6c5a41d2feec694e5237555a.png

Here we can see I started the bot at Blast furnace with a bucket, ores coals and varrock teles, the main G imperfect BF tele'd to varrock for no reason and got stuck at the GE (didn't buy nothin) 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by abboas

4 minutes ago, abboas said:

I'm just giving a realistic expectation for someone who's gonna buy the ting blud, semi restocking since it breaks majority of the trips fam 🔥🔥🔥

EDIT: 

image.png.81ed56ec6c5a41d2feec694e5237555a.png

Here we can see I started the bot at Blast furnace with a bucket, ores coals and varrock teles, the main G imperfect BF tele'd to varrock for no reason and got stuck at the GE (didn't buy nothin) 🔥🔥🔥

GE Restocking is not working properly right now due to GE updated interface :/

I already messaged Czar and they confirmed they are working on it "ASAP" :) 

• Like 1

Bought the script and it has been very reliable and worth the purchase.

Would it be possible to add buying Stamina Potions to the GE Restocker if Stamina potions are selected? Or alternatively switch to regular energy potions once staminas run out? This would really benefit  a lot as Staminas high cost requires frequent attention to restock or otherwise large initial purchase as the script will otherwise spend the available cash only for the ores.

Additionally I would really look forward to being able to reduce the misclicks/idle times as this reduces efficiency significantly overtime, otherwise this would be perfect! 

One curiosity, is the mouse zoom just meant to be set initially as far away as possible, or is "locking" the zoom preferred? I've noticed it will misclick/idle less with it locked, but not sure if this is just a coincidence. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1