Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

@abboas There was a new update yesterday in OSRS, I will be posting the update for GE restocking within an hour or so. Funny how you were quiet before the GE update, when restocking was working well? Tone down the rudeness, doesn't help whatsoever believe it or not!

As for the 20 minutes thing, that is user-error, you shouldn't be teleporting as often as 20 minutes unless you're smithing 100-200 ores per session, which is unrealistic. I will make the bot wait in the unlikely event that it gets the 20 minute timer message.

Will also be making changes to the bar counter, seems to be messed up in the recent version showing incorrect profit/hr for steel. Update coming up!

• Heart 1

Didn't say anything because as we both know this script is only runnable for a decent amount of time on the weekends, last weekend I ran it on 5 accs for 22 hours over 2 days and made 2m per acc net, this weekend so far I've stopped and started it multiple times on 1 acc and made 600k over 4 hours (and provided multiple logs). Once again I appreciate that scripting is extremely tedious however I paid for something which has not delivered and been very patient, so allow that fam. 

EDIT: Gonna stop trying this script but hope this helps anyone who's thinking about buying it. Can definitely vouch for the other Perfect scripts tho. 

Edited by abboas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xorrox said:

Bought the script and it has been very reliable and worth the purchase.

Would it be possible to add buying Stamina Potions to the GE Restocker if Stamina potions are selected? Or alternatively switch to regular energy potions once staminas run out? This would really benefit  a lot as Staminas high cost requires frequent attention to restock or otherwise large initial purchase as the script will otherwise spend the available cash only for the ores.

Additionally I would really look forward to being able to reduce the misclicks/idle times as this reduces efficiency significantly overtime, otherwise this would be perfect! 

One curiosity, is the mouse zoom just meant to be set initially as far away as possible, or is "locking" the zoom preferred? I've noticed it will misclick/idle less with it locked, but not sure if this is just a coincidence. Thanks a lot!

Will definitely add stamina restocking too, I am working on an interface which allows you to customise the entire GE aspect of the bot, which will also make life easier.

I also had a suggestion to add support for other energy potions since staminas are getting expensive, so will also be adding those. With idle times I will reduce these as much as possible, same goes with misclicks - however I am tempted to make these optional so some users can try misclick (to play around with anti-ban) etc.

With mouse zoom it's better to be zoomed out all the way and locked in, I am also tempted to make it not move camera at all, but that would be left optional and open to use, it may improve the efficiency if camera isn't being moved constantly, we will see ^^ :D

EDIT:

Yes the blast furnace is ideal for weekends which is when we can usually squeeze in at least 48 hours of pure botting (personally I don't use breaks when suicide botting) honestly I just want to make everyone satisfied, I am continuously adding updates, continuously trying to make the scripts have both more & newer features since scripting is my #1 passion right now. I am reading your previous posts and it seems you want staminas improved, and the bars/hr or profit improved? Ge is being updated as we speak currently. I will work on those. Just let me know exactly what you want changed and it's done (or just let me know what you were expecting from the bot that isn't met) ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Posted new update, GE is fixed, and the profit calculator is fixed. Sorry about that, it wasn't subtracting the cost of the primary ore (only multiplied the coal costs), now it's more accurate. My apologies guys, I re-wrote the item sensor and may have overlooked it. It's working fine in the new version. Latest version is now v92.2, update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! :D

Also got another update coming up for staminas and teleports, just wanted to get GE and profit calculator posted as quickly as possible, so I can work on more new features for update v93.0 today :D

• Heart 1

Thanks for the update and being so active with development/taking into account feedback! 

One slight improvement I have noticed on running fresh accounts is that while running the Initial Questing portion, specifically The Knights Sword quest, the accounts will usually die running through the Ice dungeon either because of running out of food (only 5 lobsters taken) or being low on run energy. Could you potentially allow for more food to be brought if available, or allow use of stamina/energy potions here? I usually just babysit/run this part myself due to this slight issue. Thanks a ton!

• Like 2

Yep! Will add stamina for questing, and increase the lobs from 5 -> 10. Will be a quick 1-2 line code change, then the next update will have a whole new interface allowing you to customise everything related to questing. EDIT: So you will then be able to change food type, food amount, potions etc.

Also guys, update v92.2 is live, enjoy! Let me know if you run into any other issues or have any suggestions. Also please don't forget to turn off bank placeholders if using GE, just so it runs in a more stable manner.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Hi, decent script running well on it's 2nd attempt, started from fresh account start to finish and went through the quests fine, it didn't use teletabs though even though I was on a members world and had them in my inventory to start, it just banked them. Been running for 4.5 hours now at 550k p/h.

First account was banned with one overnight use which was surprising, although I did suicide bot to get the coal bag as well. When it was running I sometimes noticed some weird interactions with the coal bag - I was making steel bars so I had coal bag, stam potion and coins in my inventory. It would withdraw an inventory of coal (25), deposit in coal bag, withdraw an inventory of coal (25), fill the coal bag, bank excess coal then withdraw iron ore. When it got to the conveyor belt it would then have to empty the coal bag x2 as there were 28 coal but only 25 spaces in inventory. This slowed down the bot a lot as it was doing an extra step at the bank and at the conveyor belt. Additionally, the irregular amounts of ore over time meant I was getting some iron bars (about 200 iron bars for every 3000 steel as a rough estimate). Also this ended up a few times with the bot getting stuck at the conveyor belt trying to add ore, repeatedly getting the error message saying bars needed to be collected.

Is it possible to guarantee that for steel bars the bot is forced to just withdraw all coal once which would fill the inventory (in my case 25), put that in the coal bag, then withdraw iron and move on, rather than filling the coal bag to maximum capacity?

Thanks

• Like 1

Posted a new update (v93) fixing a few issues mentioned above. Also made further changes to the profit calculator, added a few fail-safes for preventing iron bars, slowed down the coal bag checker so it doesn't overfill with coal, 'Keep my potion' working for staminas. Also added an option for teleports to be built-in to the questing, instead of manually withdrawing them and forcing the bot to use them (which is what we had to do until now). For the record I only removed teleports in previous versions because I wanted f2p accounts to also benefit from this, so they can quest first and bond later. But in the new version the bot withdraws more food, and withdraws varrock + falador teleport tabs too (after buying them also).

I have v93.1 coded (more variants of energy potions), just doing a final test run before I push. Will post this mini update in a few hours!

Thanks guys! :D

EDIT:

For non-coal bag/bucket of water, the bot now takes care of staminas much much better than before.

Update v93.0 will automatically go live within a few hours.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Done, enjoy! Next update I will try get bars to 2k/hr for steel, fingers crossed!

Also will be making a few changes to the questing part so that it withdraws slightly fewer lobsters, it should be fine for level 3s. I will be also be adding more teleports for the GE restocking feature so it doesn't just use varrock tabs but also ring of wealths (closer to GE)

Activated trials enjoy!

• Like 1

@Czar Could you see about the script using Camelot Teleport tabs after completing the 30 Smithing on the initial questing? This seems to be the last failure prone part at the beginning, as the wolves on White Wolf Mountain will kill the account typically even with food, and the tab would completely avoid this and speed it up quite a bit (it runs from Varrock West all the way to Rellekka for starting The Giant Dwarf).

Also it seems once the account reaches Blast Furnace after questing and all it will idle indefinitely unless you bank the lobsters/withdraw cash.

Otherwise running super smooth!