Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Pushed update (v83)

- Script is a lot more efficient now
- More smart regarding coal bag, no longer tries to empty twice
- Added a few misc stability improvements
- Now one-clicks objects if in view (set camera zoom to maximum far away)

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D Another big update coming, just needed to get these released first! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My Account has done Dorics Quest and Knights Sword sorry for what could be my stupidity but i have no clue what to do from here to get this bot going i don't know what i should purchase for the bank where i should take it or any requires i need to have outside of clicking start near the GE any help please?

Hmm if both of those quests are completed, then you gotta start the quest 'The giant dwarf' and then you will be ready to bot blast furnace ^^ :D Requires a camelot teleport tab and some walking. I think it may have to be done manually without the bot, since it didn't start from the beginning :s But once you reach the minigame, it's all good ^^ :D

The bot seems to get stuck quite often, instead of equipping the ice gloves it just runs to the bank and opens the bank and gets stuck until I manually collect the bars and then press play again and it starts up fine until it gets stuck again, it seems to happen randomly.

Edited by hawkwingx23

On 12/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, hawkwingx23 said:

The bot seems to get stuck quite often, instead of equipping the ice gloves it just runs to the bank and opens the bank and gets stuck until I manually collect the bars and then press play again and it starts up fine until it gets stuck again, it seems to happen randomly.

Can you confirm which bars you are making, I will take a look at the code and update this for you ASAP :D As for the profit counter, will check that out too, stay tuned for another update guys :D