Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Experienced an issue, started a base lvl 1 new members account at the GE with coins in the bank, but it continues to loop while first setting up the bank. Console log below.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:00 AM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:00 AM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:02 AM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:02 AM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:04 AM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:04 AM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:06 AM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:06 AM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:07 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Blast Furnace...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:08 AM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:08 AM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/27 11:05:08 AM]: Script Perfect Blast Furnace has exited!

Edit: Was on a non-members world as well.......Got it working, started it on a members world with cash in inv.

Edit2: Got it working with cash in inventory on a F2P world as well. Might be an issue with the cash check getting stuck if its not in the inventory.

Edited by brookpc

After using other bots from other clients, this is just another level. Fucking ridiculous mate... Does anyone know of any Motherlode miners that can get coal bag from scratch? Also wanted to ask what you guys's setups are, just make account apply bond and let it chill? Also wanted to ask if you guys set your bots to take any breaks?

Edited by abboas

3 hours ago, abboas said:

After using other bots from other clients, this is just another level. Fucking ridiculous mate... Does anyone know of any Motherlode miners that can get coal bag from scratch? Also wanted to ask what you guys's setups are, just make account apply bond and let it chill? Also wanted to ask if you guys set your bots to take any breaks?

It helps to make 5-6 accounts and run them through the quest parts. From there I usually do a few other skills for a bit, maybe quests, then ice box for a week to 12 days before I apply bonds.

Here's an account I made fresh today doing the above.

736574a621578475021f4aa2a0c0d224.png

Edited by brookpc
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, brookpc said:

It helps to make 5-6 accounts and run them through the quest parts. From there I usually do a few other skills for a bit, maybe quests, then ice box for a week to 12 days before I apply bonds.

Here's an account I made fresh today doing the above.

736574a621578475021f4aa2a0c0d224.png

Thanks for the advice bro, I'm gonna try this. Chucked a bond on an acc and suicide botted it last night, got banned after 14 hours but I expected it. Also wanted to ask, what's mirror mode and is it important to use?

2 hours ago, abboas said:

Thanks for the advice bro, I'm gonna try this. Chucked a bond on an acc and suicide botted it last night, got banned after 14 hours but I expected it. Also wanted to ask, what's mirror mode and is it important to use?

Mirror mode is for VIP users, that being said its basically an extra catch for client checks. It basically mirrors a real osrs client in real-time and you can then run scripts using osbot but it looks like your using official client. It's nice, not guaranteed to keep you from getting banned. It does however work as an extra precaution and supposedly it's prevented bans before.

Bug report: 

1. Misses the ramp a lot because of a miss click on the mini map. (Using this on mirror mode)
Sometimes it even talks to "thumpy", the npc next to the ramp, when it miss clicks the conveyor belt while running. 
I notice a lot of other accounts are doing this as well, mostly lvl. 3 accounts. 

2. Not really a bug but is very slow when reentering the blast furnace. Spends 10 seconds at stairs before entering. 

3. Also maybe a good optional feature might be to allow a margin check on the bar, and sell it at margin instead of instant selling at a low price. This way the markets like for example steel bars wouldn't crash all the time, and profit would be increased. 

Otherwise its running very well, thanks for the script!

• Like 1

I will tweak the misclicks however they are preferential in terms of extending the life of accounts, perhaps I will add a slider in the new setup tab, I have extended the setup window for the upcoming update and I will add a few options in there, such as pre-walk to the bar cooler etc. As for entering - I will remove the entire delay and make it quicker, should be much smoother in the upcoming version ^^ :D But for the marginal price, what if the items don't sell - should I make the bot wait at GE (could double as an anti-ban feature) or continue if there is enough gp? Please confirm. I only made it sell lowest so it could guarantee a sale and continue botting, but I could be completely wrong.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Czar said:

I will tweak the misclicks however they are preferential in terms of extending the life of accounts, perhaps I will add a slider in the new setup tab, I have extended the setup window for the upcoming update and I will add a few options in there, such as pre-walk to the bar cooler etc. As for entering - I will remove the entire delay and make it quicker, should be much smoother in the upcoming version ^^ :D But for the marginal price, what if the items don't sell - should I make the bot wait at GE (could double as an anti-ban feature) or continue if there is enough gp? Please confirm. I only made it sell lowest so it could guarantee a sale and continue botting, but I could be completely wrong.

Hmm, it certainly wouldn't instant sell anymore. So i only  see a couple solutions for this. Either: 

1. Wait at ge until sold at margin, maybe adjust price by 1 or 2 gp if it doesn't sell/buy after couple of minutes.  This would decrease overal efficiency though. 
2. Another option would be to allow a certain percentage of bars to be continually sold at margin, and rest instant. This way you could continue doing blast furnace while the majority of the bars are being sold on the ge at better price., without the wait. 
3.  A short break during ge selling/buying could indeed be a good antiban feature perhaps. 

Macro economically speaking it would be better cause i notice big drops in steel bar price (470 to 400gp last 2 weekends) most likely because of instant selling. Buying the coal and ore at margin would also increase profit margin per bar, i think the price of coal shot up this weekend aswelll. Most likely because of instant buying coal. 
Don't know if this is hard to code, for me personally it isn't an essential feature so i wouldn't mind if it's too much effort for you.

Prewalk would be epic! As for the misclicks, if they help with antiban i would certainly just tweak them a little, and keep them in the script! It's just weird to see multiple other accounts run next to the ramp doing the same thing as you, other misclicks aren't noticeable by other people. 

Thank you for the great support! Kind regards. 

• Like 1