Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

Honestly this script never works, It runs to random locations then bugs out.

Did you read the FAQ? Lol. Start it at the NPC place with food, fill in NPC name, HP to eat at. If you want to bank, fill in the food to withdraw and amount. If you want to loot, make sure to fill in the boxes correct( read thread to know how)

You're not following the thread correctly then. 

I've moved on, anyways I read your faq & I confident in saying this script does not work.

Furthermore Beyond entering basic information into the gui(which I somehow do with every script & not yours) it doesn't do anything but run in random directions.

Thank you, I tried your script and did adequate research into it. My findings concluded that it does not stand up to literally any combat script in existence.  Believe I'm not trying to be a dick or troll who puts 10 seconds of effort in then says oh it doesn't work, because he didn't input the right info. I put the work in/read all the info. Period does not work.

Edit:Grammar & Spelling mistakes

Edited by Pinky

I've moved on, anyways I read your faq & I confident in saying this script does not work.

Furthermore Beyond entering basic information into the gui(which I somehow do with every script & not yours) it doesn't do anything but run in random directions.

Thank you, I tried your script and did adequate research into it. My findings concluded that it does not stand up to literally any combat script in existence.  Believe I'm not trying to be a dick or troll who puts 10 seconds of effort in then says oh it doesn't work, because he didn't input the right info. I put the work in/read all the info. Period does not work.

May i know what location and food you were using? Thanks! :)

BWEqtdJ.png

NPC - Guard - exactly with the Capitalization as on rs

Loot - empty cause i want nothing

HP to eat - 10 at which i will eat

Bury bones - unchecked cause i dont want to

tqJjZhw.png

Food - Tuna

Withdraw - 28

Items to not bank - None cause i am using melee

wUzXVyE.png

EDIT::

Start it on location with the NPC that you want to use nearby

Edited by Aibanker
  • Like 1

BWEqtdJ.png

NPC - Guard - exactly with the Capitalization as on rs

Loot - empty cause i want nothing

HP to eat - 10 at which i will eat

Bury bones - unchecked cause i dont want to

tqJjZhw.png

Food - Tuna

Withdraw - 28

Items to not bank - None cause i am using melee

wUzXVyE.png

EDIT::

Start it on location with the NPC that you want to use nearby

Great example of how to set it up. I copied and pasted this to the original thread so others can see biggrin.png

Edited by lg_juggles

Are you typing the name "Big bones" into the loot box? 

No, I copy pasted what you suggested in the first post and used that no spaces between commas etc. Than I tried using nothing or only Limpwurt root but it would still only bury bones if I had them in my inventory. I was playing with the settings but it is no longer working like before. Is there a specific version of java that works best with osbot?

Going to get on now and see what the logger says. 

Although I think I JUST found the issue. Hill giant is spelled "Hill Giant". It is the only monster I've seen with the second word capitalized.. lets see if this fixes it. 

Edited by snarfboy

No, I copy pasted what you suggested in the first post and used that no spaces between commas etc. Than I tried using nothing or only Limpwurt root but it would still only bury bones if I had them in my inventory. I was playing with the settings but it is no longer working like before. Is there a specific version of java that works best with osbot?

Going to get on now and see what the logger says. 

Try just typing the NPC name and health to eat at along with having food in inventory. Let me know if it works then. 

if you want to bury bones, you need to type the bone name into the loot list.

Try just typing the NPC name and health to eat at along with having food in inventory. Let me know if it works then. 

if you want to bury bones, you need to type the bone name into the loot list.

I was doing all of that as it worked wonderfully for literally everything else.

My issue was that hill giants are spelled "Hill Giant" not "Hill giant"

Most monsters in the game have the second part of their name lowercase at least in my experience! 

Many thanks for the support the script is great. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Fighter