False Advertising

Bottingham

Hey all not sure really where to post this and any help or a quick move of the post is appreciated. I recently was checking out one of my hunter bot's (Extreme Scripts) forum post and kind of browsing through when I saw someone speaking of his script promotion which reads "Don't forget guys, buy this script and leave a positive review and get 2m OSRS Absolutely FREE!(see below)" It seems this person left a positive review and was then told that he should have further scrolled down the page (by Extreme Scripts of course)to see that the offer was actually nothing like it reads and that there was only a free 2m to the person with the largest progress report for the week. This however is untrue and when you scroll down further down the page it has a completely different offer for the person that posts the largest progress report for the week and along with 2m OSRS from this separate offer it gives you a free trial to any of his scripts for a week as well. Anyway this just looked very misleading and scumbaggy to me as well as the person that wished to claim their 2M I've put some screen shots below so you can see that it makes absolutely no sense and its just false advertising.

iw3qcx.jpg

2ldv952.png

• Like 5

Hey all not sure really where to post this and any help or a quick move of the post is appreciated. I recently was checking out one of my hunter bot's (Extreme Scripts) forum post and kind of browsing through when I saw someone speaking of his script promotion which reads "Don't forget guys, buy this script and leave a positive review and get 2m OSRS Absolutely FREE!(see below)" It seems this person left a positive review and was then told that he should have further scrolled down the page (by Extreme Scripts of course)to see that the offer was actually nothing like it reads and that there was only a free 2m to the person with the largest progress report for the week. This however is untrue and when you scroll down further down the page it has a completely different offer for the person that posts the largest progress report for the week and along with 2m OSRS from this separate offer it gives you a free trial to any of his scripts for a week as well. Anyway this just looked very misleading and scumbaggy to me as well as the person that wished to claim their 2M I've put some screen shots below so you can see that it makes absolutely no sense and its just false advertising.

iw3qcx.jpg

2ldv952.png

emote32342.png not sure if you have see your sign progress ... you choice your side look like bashing :D but not sure some people may get confuse he maybe really mean the highest run time VSuShjF.gif are people still crying over 2 usd?

Edited by Anivia

emote32342.png not sure if you have see your sign progress ... you choice your side look like bashing :D but not sure some people may get confuse he maybe really mean the highest run time VSuShjF.gif are people still crying over 2 usd?

i don't think anyone is/would cry about this.

but he has a good point, this is misleading and shouldn't be tolerated.

i totally agree with OP, this is a scumbag move.

• Like 1

i don't think anyone is/would cry about this.

but he has a good point, this is misleading and shouldn't be tolerated.

i totally agree with OP, this is a scumbag move.

yes is misleading maybe he just dint update/remove it i saw czar did the same with free auth and they got removed by osbot staff :P but yes i got the point and it should be removed

• Like 2

It was even better before. Used to only have the part that said if you bought the script and left a positive review, you would get 2m. Someone then called him out on it for never paying them 2m and he made up some bs thing that you had to have the longest run of the week. Needless to say it is sad a scripter has to pay people to leave them a positive review... much less buy their script. doge.png

• Like 5

It was even better before. Used to only have the part that said if you bought the script and left a positive review, you would get 2m. Someone then called him out on it for never paying them 2m and he made up some bs thing that you had to have the longest run of the week. Needless to say it is sad a scripter has to pay people to leave them a positive review... much less buy their script. doge.png

did someone said "screen shot or it didnt happen?" doge.png

post-216448-0-39460300-1462252604_thumb.png

• Like 2

In other words: Please, let me buy your reviews because I'm less better than my competitors and I think this is a good strategy to get popular.

Basically every scripter ever. Either this or "I am the creator of god, you're beneath me. Praise me as the creator of your creator" Edited by Solution