Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

• Developer

Who would buy any scripts if there's 1 script that can do it all

This script the way I see it is an allround script. It won't exceed other scripts within each skill when it comes to features, but it supports enough skill features for a bot farmer to raise his basic starting characters. After that those players will want more specific features they can find in other scripts. This script is in fact what this community needs and wants in my opinion, or at least what bot farmers need, provided it will function to the extend of what is promised.

I also see it as a good motivation for other scripters to innovate on their scripts, add new features etc. OSBot has always tried to maintain a very open and free approach to the SDN for all scripters with as little intervenience as possible, which I think you should be thankful for. I feel as if your comment earlier was out of protecting your own business on OSBot, which you have all the rights to do so, but a free market also means that innovation will determine who are the winners and the losers.

In regards to fairness we have decided on rules in which the scripters group was always involved to a certain extend. In this case depending on the amount of features this script has we will suggest/enforce a price that is fair compared to the current state of the market.

Instead of having another fletcher, cooker or something similar of which we already have thousands, I for one welcome new initiatives that challenge the scripters community to push the boundaries and improve overall quality on the SDN.

• Like 13

This script the way I see it is an allround script. It won't exceed other scripts within each skill when it comes to features, but it supports enough skill features for a bot farmer to raise his basic starting characters. After that those players will want more specific features they can find in other scripts. This script is in fact what this community needs and wants in my opinion, or at least what bot farmers need, provided it will function to the extend of what is promised.

I also see it as a good motivation for other scripters to innovate on their scripts, add new features etc. OSBot has always tried to maintain a very open and free approach to the SDN for all scripters with as little intervenience as possible, which I think you should be thankful for. I feel as if your comment earlier was out of protecting your own business on OSBot, which you have all the rights to do so, but a free market also means that innovation will determine who are the winners and the losers.

In regards to fairness we have decided on rules in which the scripters group was always involved to a certain extend. In this case depending on the amount of features this script has we will suggest/enforce a price that is fair compared to the current state of the market.

Instead of having another fletcher, cooker or something similar of which we already have thousands, I for one welcome new initiatives that challenge the scripters community to push the boundaries and improve overall quality on the SDN.

I'm not protecting my business cuz I have none, I'm protecting this idea as I've been working on it for months already ^^

And with a less feedback than this one gets in minutes ;_;

And I mean to remember a similar script has been removed from the SDN before because it made standalone scripts useless

Edited by lisabe96

I'm not protecting my business cuz I have none, I'm protecting this idea as I've been working on it for months already ^^

And I mean to remember a similar script has been removed from the SDN before because it made standalone scripts useless

"Protecting this idea"  ????

I have been working on this script since December, just because I made this thread today does not mean this is a new project.

And with a less feedback than this one gets in minutes ;_;

Don't be a hayta

Edited by Explv

This looks very nice. The year is 2016, the fact that we have tens of scripters still producing the same quality scripts as were around in 2007 is a shame. I think we need to move away from this mindset that a script can or should only do one thing.

I agree with Maxi in that we, as scripters, should strive to provide consumers with new and better products. Doing so will directly correlate to more users on OSBot, more money for scripters, and a higher quality SDN.  It's important that we have people creating products that threaten other scripters, doing so breaks the complacent mindset that many of us hold and pushes us to improve the quality of our scripts.

Looking forward to this! ;)

• Like 2

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]