Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, NUKElyrC0w said:

Bot gets broken at start of Falador course. Just sits there and right clicks all over the screen.

same dude Czar please fix asap!!!!!! it right clicks and doest start the course atm

i tried the gnome course then draynor on a fresh acc.. i had to stop scrip str8 away hope fixes asap as im making few zulrah accs and i already bonded them =( Czar ur scripts are money makers hehe please fix asap

Edited by draco91

• Administrator
On 10/23/2017 at 2:45 AM, chop bowl said:

got a 2 day running this 2-3 hours a day with 20 minute breaks every 45 minutes, :( bad luck i guess

On 10/27/2017 at 3:02 AM, Skyline GTR said:

Banned with only 3 hours use, breaks included. No other scripts used

On 10/3/2017 at 12:17 PM, trevahgotcha said:

At varrock course if run energy hits the amount where the script toggles it on if it is going across steps ,2,3,4 it keeps spamming run while its performing the agility action. I have only used this script on varrock so far so im not sure if it does it with other locations.

On 10/8/2017 at 11:51 AM, KookosPahkina said:

Why is the bot spam clicking run?

On 10/14/2017 at 7:53 AM, BombsAway said:

@Czar, I have a few issues with this script.. including the constant camera movement a lot of which tend to move to the exact same spot with every jump to another roof, it jumps to a rooftop and rotates to the exact specific angle every time.. no variation..  ALSO at Canifis the bot will click on the mini map to walk to the starting tree directly in front of it.. no need to click on the minimap to walk rite in front of you. i NEVER do this when playing legit as you can click the tree immediately after the last rooftop. there are more little things here and there but these are just a few issues which makes me not want to risk using this script for now. No issues with your other work. you're a great script writer so i look forward to some of these fixes! Thank you

On 10/15/2017 at 7:19 AM, myepicart said:

Just got a 2 day botting ban. Maybe used this script 8 hours in total spread over 2 weeks. only have other czar premium scripts but i think it is this one. 

be careful because in the end this script will ban you.

On 10/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, snatsertje said:

You stated that all marks are picked up, have been monitoring it on different courses now.

And noticed that it does not 100% pickup marks, mostly when it goes up on the roof (very first part) it skips the mark from time to time.

On 9/24/2017 at 1:12 AM, MrLights said:

@Czar Great Script, but having one issue.. its clicking the run button a lot constantly, like it stops for a bit and then does it a lot again its very very bot like.

On 9/24/2017 at 8:14 PM, vardrom said:

It seems that the script breaks after a couple of runs at seer's village. It works perfectly at Alkarid and Varrock but it always gets stuck after jumping down and finishing seers village. It only takes about 10 minutes every time. Ive tried using mirror mode too and it also broke at the same spot.

ps. after watching it alot, It seems to brake whenever it gets a mark, It doesnt brake all the time but whenever a mark is droped and it gets to the part to pick it up it just freezes for like a minute, Thats not good for anti detection.

On 9/24/2017 at 8:17 PM, vardrom said:

pps. So it loves to freeze up for 30 seconds to a minute. It happens when it finishes the rooftop and when a mark is droped

On 9/24/2017 at 11:14 PM, bgaz said:

Hey, I've seen many people ask for you to fix the teleport option on seers and you said you've improved the timer for the teleport. This is still a problem I always run half way out the yew trees before a teleport. Is there a way you can make the teleport a first option before it sets the run to start of the course or disable that all together so it only teleports at the end when that option is selected? I'm 4 levels to 90 but I'm considering running a different course because of this teleport bug being sketchy and unhumablike. Thanks. 

On 10/1/2017 at 11:03 AM, xtaintedx said:

@Czar In Varrock, the script is clicking on the guy standing near the beginning of the roof top course and stands there talking to him. I am not using mirror, just normal stealth. This doesn't happen every time, but i noticed it enough to stop using the script for a bit.

On 9/12/2017 at 2:17 AM, xjack said:

got my max range tank banned, did 2-3 hours (with 10 min breaks every 40 minutes) over the fally course, once i saw that wasnt functional i tried canifis which worked but was slow. still banned. 2-3 hours playtime for a paid script is a joke.

Script removed from store for minimum of 1 Month due to script writer not responding for over 3 months now to any bug reports.

Apologies guys, I had some IRL issues. I will try my best to be more active in this thread.

In the meantime for the users that still own the script; please follow script instructions and set the mouse zoom to far away, and toggle roofs off for maximum script stability. For marks of grace it is not programmed to always pick them, occasionally the script will skip them by choice. I can offer an option to always pick them up, really easy. I will be doing some extended test runs using the script instructions and confirm how stable the script operates.

Thanks & sincere apologies everyone. :( 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic