Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hmm turn off readyclick mode for falador, it's only good for rooftops which have a majority of obstacles on the same plane. If you didn't enable readyclick mode, confirm it and I will perhaps reduce the script's timers to allow higher exp, although I may even add an option to stay at lower exp (less efficiency = more humanlike but not in all cases.).

As for 200k+/hr it's from DMM :D Bonus xp. Activated trial gl ^^ :D 

21 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm turn off readyclick mode for falador, it's only good for rooftops which have a majority of obstacles on the same plane. If you didn't enable readyclick mode, confirm it and I will perhaps reduce the script's timers to allow higher exp, although I may even add an option to stay at lower exp (less efficiency = more humanlike but not in all cases.).

As for 200k+/hr it's from DMM :D Bonus xp. Activated trial gl ^^ :D 

I always turn off ready-click mode as it's always buggy for me so that's not the issue. If you could do that, that'd be amazing. :D

• Like 1

Course in question: Varrock rooftop

- Script does not right click the next agility spot as claimed in main post
- Script does not hover over the next agility spot as claimed in main post

These are the -only- reasons I bought the script. The OP is false advertising. I would like a refund or for the issue to be fixed ASAP. If the claims in the OP are made true I will happily give you my money again. My fault for trusting OP and not asking for a trial.

It looks good on the other courses, however i only need 1-50 agility for my bots so the other course are useless. 

EDIT: Gnomes course looks pretty good, definitely the best agility script. The only way it could be improved is that when you are unable to ready-click the next obstacle because it's on a different height level, at least move the mouse to where it needs to go to right click once it goes back down a height level. You could simple save the last click location and go to the approximate area. I only say this because the script is SO CLOSE to being GODLIKE but this one little thing bugs me :p If it did all courses as good as gnomes, I would hand over 5 times the cost of this script!

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 1

I appreciate the response but rooftops are handled differently because they have different height levels, there are rarely any rooftops with more than 2 consecutive readyclick opportunities. :( and sometimes even if the next obstacle is on the same height level, it is wayy too far away to readyclick, but there's an easy solution to that :D 

I will definitely add support for hovering the mouse near the target obstacle (if on different height level). I am also going to go through courses and notify users if readyclick is viable for the courses, and improve the speed.

I will also make some updates to rooftops so that it is more stable.

Next update: (multiple versions)

- Summer pie support

- Less delays => faster exp

- Readyclick (rooftops) efficiency improvements (all of them, including Varrock)

- Option for hovering over next target obstacle if readyclick is unavailable

Update will be live within 24 hours.

Edited by Czar

11 minutes ago, Czar said:

I appreciate the response but rooftops are handled differently because they have different height levels, there are rarely any rooftops with more than 2 consecutive readyclick opportunities. :( and sometimes even if the next obstacle is on the same height level, it is wayy too far away to readyclick, but there's an easy solution to that :D 

I will definitely add support for hovering the mouse near the target obstacle (if on different height level). I am also going to go through courses and notify users if readyclick is viable for the courses, and improve the speed.

- Summer pie support

- Readyclick (rooftops) efficiency improvements (all of them, including Varrock)

Thanks for quick response! 

If you actually fix it in 24h you need a customer service award :D

Another small thing you might want to know about: When on DMM mode (levels come extremely quickly) the gnome course has a little botlike error. It will usually level up right as it comes out of the tubes. So it will level up immediately after the bot has ready-clicked the log. So it will walk to the log, right click the net, and it will just sit at the log for a second as the level up message displays, then it has to re right click the log. It could be solved simply by pressing the space key at script startup, then releasing the spacebar key at script stop. Or whatever method you choose :)

Sorry if I sounded hostile before, I'm just used to devs taking my money and giving me a pile of shite :feels: 

• Like 1

Will add another quick update for levelling up too :D 

Latest version is now v145, paint will show v145.0 once update is automatically live. 

Coding the update is the easy part but we gotta wait until the update gets processed by admins that's why it can take up to 24 hrs :( but it's all good ^^ :D 

Don't worry about that, OSBot is a really good community the devs/admins are awesome, there's always a possibility to get refunds ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

- Summer pie support

<3

• Like 1

I've just pushed the exp rate from ~17k to ~24-25k on the falador course and various other courses have seen at least ~5k/hr xp boost.

The early script version (before it was released) had a 95% efficiency rate with anti-ban enabled (compared to the highest possible xp) but that type of rate is too robotic and I was worried about bans so I re-wrote the entire script and made it slower in effort to make it more humanlike than the other agility scripts. It's much easier to make a perfect script rather than an imperfect (slow, humanlike, mistakeful) script, since robots are very good at being precise/accurate/efficient. I should've made it optional so the script can be either fast or slow but it's better to be in the median range I guess, best of both worlds (anti-ban, yet still somewhat high xp). I still have the old script source code with the high efficiency rate and I may convert and add an option for it in the upcoming versions ^^ :D 

- Halved most conditional delays
- Reduced loop timer from 200-400 to 10, 80 milliseconds for each action
- Added a few actions which boost exp, e.g. walking to a far-away obstacle first then clicking once it is visible

EDIT: Pre-hovering different height level obstacles feature may take longer than usual, it's technically not possible to get an object that's in another height level (from the client) so I can't grab coordinates (click points) for that object, and saving the last clicked mouse position can be unstable because it is always different (depending on which tile the player is on, and which yaw/pitch the player view has) but there may be a workaround with clicking the tiles (albeit an offset coordinate for each tile) perhaps. If it works out I will update you guys.

Edited by Czar

I think got banned from the seers course of this bot. So it will be good if you took a look at it.

more information:

The settings I used were anti pattern ticked and nothing else ticked.

The only 2 scripts I used on the account were perfect fighter and agility. I was banned within about 12 hours after using the seers course, I botted for about 4 hours on the seers course with an hour break (I find when they dont do delayed bans they almost always ban about 8-16 hours after the detected script). 

I am confident it was the seers course because I used perfect agility 1 week ago to bot up to level 60 (so not on the seers course) and didnt receive a ban. Also I literally just botted chicken killing with perfect fighter and it was supervised so I know the script acted normal.

Edited by LetsGoNow
  • Like 1

Hmm misclicking is beneficial (half of the time) but delays are not, next update will have an improvement to seers course: heavy focus on anti-ban + anti-pattern and even higher stability, less delays and perhaps more differentiated misclicking if any.

I am still open to more script suggestions for the seers course, I will be thinking of some humanlike actions to add too.

Hopefully there are less bans ^^ :D

On 26/03/2017 at 11:25 AM, Czar said:

Hmm misclicking is beneficial (half of the time) but delays are not, next update will have an improvement to seers course: heavy focus on anti-ban + anti-pattern and even higher stability, less delays and perhaps more differentiated misclicking if any.

I am still open to more script suggestions for the seers course, I will be thinking of some humanlike actions to add too.

Hopefully there are less bans ^^ :D

Yeah, the occasional misclicking is fine, not when it clicks on a deposit box and gets stuck. I have to babysit majority of the time I use this script on Seers' cause it either tries to chop a tree, or gets stuck at the deposit box.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic