Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Turn off readyclick mode it isn't viable for canifis. If not enabled, I will debug canifis and possibly reduce the mouse speed I guess, I haven't noticed any mouse spasms, which exact obstacle? If you mean when the mouse exits the screen then ignore that it is just a script paint component and not the actual mouse

yesterday I was running your agility script on my main to go from 32 to 40 (aprox 2h estimated time) at varrock course, i know it was totally stupid but here's the result^^

m0i38.png

probably gonna end up in a perm ban but I think this script should be improve a bit cause I noticed some error while running it.

1. the bot often miss the target and click on a random NPC in the home where the course start in varrock

2. i caught him spamming click a couple of times on my run/walk icon

3. I forgot about the third :)

Edited by DieOn
  • Like 1

Ahh :( Hmm those things shouldn't usually lead to a ban within 2 hours, are you sure you didn't use any free or high ban-rate scripts alongside? I will add a quick update so the script doesn't misclick though.

Guys make sure to set mouse zoom to far away for best script performance too, also check out the optimal script setup instructions on main thread ^^ :D 

yes pretty sure x) I have used only your scripts on my main since I came back on osrs a week ago (fighter,WC and agility)

for 4 days now I have been botting for a 26h total between fighter, WC and agility.

the fighter often miss to climb down ladders in stronhold of security too it might be this. and its the one I have been running the most

Ive been running free scripts on my other accounts but they are running under proxy

Edited by DieOn
  • Like 1

for 4 days now I have been botting for a 26h total between fighter, WC and agility.

6 1/2 hours a day should be on the safe side. Have you been doing nothing but botting, or doing any manual skilling/questing in between? 

I'm thinking of using this script on my ironman while i do other stuff on my main. Seems like it might have some kinks at the moment though :s 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic