Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Yes, the behaviour system has been updated once again, enjoy it while the update is still fresh, next behaviour system update will be added in a week or two :D Warning: does not mean you can bot 24/7 with no breaks and go crazy, don't forget that agility (in general) is a bit riskier than let's say bankstanding skills like fletching/herblore.

Activated trials good luck guys :D

Hey I have been running your script of few weeks and I noticed the company rates are very low.

at polnivinch course I am getting 35k do per hour are 74 agility, while it’s suppose to be 50k

and I was getting 30kxp per hours at Sears village while the do rate is 42k per hour.

it does a lot of useless stuff, it moves the camera for no good reason, it also waits a lot before clicking the next obstacle 

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

I can make the script operate faster but it will not be good for ban rates, it is better to go normal/average and safer, than fast + ban. I can easily add it as an option but I will add a warning sign before enabling the option.

As for ban rates, glad to hear, don't forget to post results :D The script has had a behavioural system change which means users are taking advantage of low bans, I will be changing the system again in the near future to continue the low ban rates. NOTE: this does not mean you will never get banned, bans are always possible with all bots, but please be careful :) 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO