Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

• Administrator
On 4/6/2019 at 7:19 PM, ownagge said:

Why does it keep wiggling the camera for the draynor course?

Is it possible to make an option that disables all camera rotations? With max mouse zoom, don't really see a point of constantly rotating the camera.

@Czar May want to help customers. 

Please add a afk option, 
the ability to set a chance of afk, for example.
chance rate of afking after a completed step.
32% it'll randomly pause for a random time limit, player option 1second-2mins. could pic 34 seconds 435 milliseconds for example.

also for wilderness agility area please add a option to log out when any white dot comes onto the screen or hop.

and it always turns the camera, doesn't have to always change the camera angle.
also make it missclick, there's plenty of times doing agility i'll get the area slightly off and have to adjust, always clicking the spot exactly isn't human.

Edited by dsstriker

was using script on 3 accs and they all froze up simultaneously ( i checked to see if it was a dc but accs moved around fine when i paused and clicked around). Did you recently push an update or was it the client?

(edit) started it up on 1 acc, and when i started the second one they both stopped moving

(edit2) pauses after lap or on final obstacle and: [INFO][Bot #1][04/22 05:08:08 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!  

but the lap isnt actually completed yet as it hasnt touched the ground https://gyazo.com/39a29f57278de33fdd565f07dfa28c4d   - account hasnt moved for a whole minute as i post this , had to pause and finish it myself, i started it back up after and it worked, i keep havign to pause and click the last part however.

(edit 3) frozen as it lvl'd up (lasted about 2 mins) 

Edited by sellerofgolder

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic