To All Scripters. Take a look.

Poopy

Hey guys. This is a post to all scriptwriters that have pretty fair experience in botting, coding, C++, java. etc. I have been playing Runescape since 06 if not earlier. I've been botting since 2010... so i have quite a fair bit of knowledge and experience. Over the last few days i have been incorporating a new technique. This is a technique to Ultimately improve anti-ban. I can assure you this method has never been used before, not existing on any other botting sites such as p****bot, Advertising other bots isn't allowed., rsbuddy Advertising other bots isn't allowed. etc. This is a method that I have come up with to enhance botting experience for many gold farmers as well as ones that tend to like to suicide bot. Although i'd recommend this for mainly high bot farmers, this method can be used by any user essentially. This method is to be kept secret and guaranteed to work. I am willing to disclose this method to any community scriptwriters for a fee of 25M 07. I am 3rd year university student in a BBA double degree financial math program at Wilfrid Laurier University. Yes...it may be 25m, but the reason i'm doing this is because throughout my whole life i made a promise not to spend a penny on online gaming, but rather flourish through skills and knowledge in any game. I am asking for this money for it not to be released.. and if it is...so be it. 25m is nothing compared to the potential. this is maybe worth 30$ but can grow tremendously. Have a think. I've been trusted on this site for many years (my previous account got banned due to forgetting my password, therefore creating a new account, recovering the old one, and being banned due to not being allowed to use 2 accounts under 1 IP.) Although i may not have a lot of feedback, i assure you, you wont be disappointed. 

This being said, i'm free to share this method. It can most definitely be improved and enhanced by more experienced scripters as i know many of you are well trained and knowledgeable.  Take a minute to think and feel free to add me on skype or Pm me. 

Cheers. 

If you actually knew the method and it was so "ban" proof. You wouldn't be sharing it for 25m let alone sharing it full stop. You would be sitting in the bahamas with ur own office in the middle of the ocean smashing the RS economy from all the gold you farmed on your private client :doge:

• Like 8

Im not saying this method can crack all the bot busting techniques that Jagex has. I am just a very generous person (that is for your assumption) Yes i know 25m is nothing, but sometimes you just have to think of the kindness of people. I don't mind sharing this technique. I don't care if it gets released to the public for all i care (because it wouldn't be worth it or potentially get noticed in a fair share of time) It's just an idea, with very high potential that's all. and i would like to work with a scripter to flourish this. Thats all :)

If you actually knew the method and it was so "ban" proof. You wouldn't be sharing it for 25m let alone sharing it full stop. You would be sitting in the bahamas with ur own office in the middle of the ocean smashing the RS economy from all the gold you farmed on your private client doge.png

i've been testing it manually over the past few days with suicide farming accounts. Under same IP, with 6+ bots. It is not perfected, that's why im trying to capture the attention of some scripters :) thats all .

Over the last few days i have been incorporating a new technique. Wait wut? How did you test this?