Stealth Quester

Token

The script is amazing for what it does, but Just be careful - may be error on my part, but I have been banned two times using this script.

First account (No Proxy or VPN) - I botted several quests no issue the first two days from a fresh account, approximately did a 2 quests every few hours and got to 52QP. I was then banned while manually completing a quest on the third day, assumed this was my error for botting too much over 3 days.  The ban was for Macroing, No biggie.

Second account (Proxy and VPN, in case my IP was flagged)- several days playtime, lvl 70 combat, all f2p quests completed manually.

Never botted until yesterday I only used two scripts on this account.

I botted mage splashing for 2hrs FIRST, script also had no issues on another of my accounts that i tested (which is still unbanned after also splashing for 2 hours). 

I then botted two quests in a row, approximately 8 hours after i botted splashing, Dwarf Cannon and Client of Kourend , then logged off. I was banned within 2 hours.

Not sure why - anyone have any suggestions? I thought I was very careful on the second account, I'm just glad i stored all my gold on my mule account. 

My OSBOT is set to break every 30 mins for a random time also. 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:14 AM, kaanonball said:

The script is amazing for what it does, but Just be careful - may be error on my part, but I have been banned two times using this script.

First account (No Proxy or VPN) - I botted several quests no issue the first two days from a fresh account, approximately did a 2 quests every few hours and got to 52QP. I was then banned while manually completing a quest on the third day, assumed this was my error for botting too much over 3 days.  The ban was for Macroing, No biggie.

Second account (Proxy and VPN, in case my IP was flagged)- several days playtime, lvl 70 combat, all f2p quests completed manually.

Never botted until yesterday I only used two scripts on this account.

I botted mage splashing for 2hrs FIRST, script also had no issues on another of my accounts that i tested (which is still unbanned after also splashing for 2 hours). 

I then botted two quests in a row, approximately 8 hours after i botted splashing, Dwarf Cannon and Client of Kourend , then logged off. I was banned within 2 hours.

Not sure why - anyone have any suggestions? I thought I was very careful on the second account, I'm just glad i stored all my gold on my mule account. 

My OSBOT is set to break every 30 mins for a random time also. 

There are too many variables to take into account, but I always had great results with 1-3 quests at a time with manual skilling between

16 minutes ago, Chef Vortivask said:

crashes precisely 9 seconds after starting Animal magnetism. cannot get it to work

What's printed in the logger?

Just now, christian Westberry said:

stays in bank opens and closes bank... ive re-installed, rest my internet and computer. nothing wrong on my end. has gold for every quest... any thoughts?

When was the account created? Do you have adventure paths enabled?

Had a weird problem when I was doing Death Plateau earlier, but I think it was an OSbot client issue. The script went down the stairs right when I got a random event, and the script got stuck in attempting to dismiss the random event for about 30 minutes. Super rare circumstance, but thought I'd post.

Otherwise Token is the goat still