Stealth Quester

Token

may i get a trial plz. Thank you

Authed :doge:

I can has trial?

Authed :doge:

Hey man this is dope but I have had one bug so far smile.png

It seems to have issues with the goblin diplomacy quest, at the end of the quest when the completion screen pops up it will just hang. I had to manually click it away.

Thanks for the feedback. The configs are delayed for that quest. Not something to worry as it looks like you are just afking. The bot will close the interface after about 1 minute.

any new quests coming any time soon? maybe golem shadow of the storm and whatever else is needed for mith gloves smile.png

Will push the next content update within a few days. I will also add quests which are required for the 6th subquest so that the bot will be able to get mithril gloves soon.

Will push the next content update within a few days. I will also add quests which are required for the 6th subquest so that the bot will be able to get mithril gloves soon.

solid! a nice thing to add as well would be grand tree/tree gnome village. It's really useful to use spirit trees when it comes to botting. Good teleports for absolutely free! :) 

solid! a nice thing to add as well would be grand tree/tree gnome village. It's really useful to use spirit trees when it comes to botting. Good teleports for absolutely free! smile.png

I've wanted to add Tree Gnome Village for some time, the problem is unfortunately quite complex. I'm trying to find a way to handle the boss fight with the current API.