Stealth Quester

Token

Thanks QwPha8E.png

Sure, how exacly does it mess up on Dwarf Cannon?

I have the same problem, he doesn't stop at the fence to repair it, he continues to move but after some time it completes the task.

I also figure out the problem about the setup of magic spells. My fault: I set up gear but used the quick start button... I've read now the part in your first post about this...

Another problem. In waterfall quest, if I close the bot before the last part (when you place runes etc) and then try to start again he picks up items from bank and then deposit in an infinite loop.

Thank you

I have the same problem, he doesn't stop at the fence to repair it, he continues to move but after some time it completes the task.

I also figure out the problem about the setup of magic spells. My fault: I set up gear but used the quick start button... I've read now the part in your first post about this...

Another problem. In waterfall quest, if I close the bot before the last part (when you place runes etc) and then try to start again he picks up items from bank and then deposit in an infinite loop.

Thank you

Do you mean he moves to the next fence without repairing the last one? 

Quests right now strictly run on runescape configs and stopping the script in the middle of a quest might lead to undefined behavior, depending on quest, it won't be able to reach Western Ardougne again if stopped during Plague City for example. I'm working on a new framework that will go a bit deeper and define ways to substitute quest progression then the bot will be able to handle any stage from any quest no matter what is the current context. Does it do something wrong before that stage or why do you need to stop it?

Quick update: I have modified the framework from a config based one to a binary regex matched one that should solve the conflict which appeared after expanding the RFD quest series (RFD Goblin Subquest would be marked as started/completed/wouldn't complete it because it shared a config with other RFD Subquests). Many of the bugs reported lately seemed to be caused by the recent banking update which made the bot fail withdrawing certain items, such as the 1 coin required to buy a rotten tomato during RFD Cook Subquest so I have just finished rewriting the whole banking system. You should notice the bot will now scroll up and down to find items in bank. A new class for store interactions has been added which will handle the part where it has to buy Karamjan rum during Pirate's Treasure. Other bug fixes include Waterfall Quest, Dwarf Cannon and Rune Mysteries.

Let me know if you notice any flaws in the new banking system.

• Like 1

Hi Token,

Started the script at the G.E with cash in inventory. it deposited the coins and stood doing nothing - the log just keeps saying buying missing items but it doesn't do anything.

So i clicked the bank and it took out the coins - it then stood doing nothing again.

I clicked on the G.E (as the script usually would) - it started buying items

Maybe a little banking/ge error?

Hi Token,

Started the script at the G.E with cash in inventory. it deposited the coins and stood doing nothing - the log just keeps saying buying missing items but it doesn't do anything.

So i clicked the bank and it took out the coins - it then stood doing nothing again.

I clicked on the G.E (as the script usually would) - it started buying items

Maybe a little banking/ge error?

How long did it stay there/how many times did it say "Buying missing items"/Did you have any messages about bank widgets?