Stealth Quester

Token

any chance having a trail? if so how long does the trail last? not had one before, got 3 new accounts, so looking to buy if it works :p

EDIT: ALREADY PURCHASED.

Will this work on low combat accounts? as many quests require safe spotting, will it safespot?/buy correct items to do so? or do i need to premake range gear etc?

Edited by setch

12 hours ago, theericeboy said:

Is the update  for the new make interface pushed yet?

I pushed the update about 4 days ago, it was approved yesterday but failed to compile when I switched from .143 to .144 so there's a new one pending approval atm

3 hours ago, Lost Panda said:

btw @Token

You need to add 20 agility for stats required for all quests , since mountain daughter

just saying :boge:

Won't be needed, Tourist Trap gets you 26 agility and it's going to be included in the next version

2 hours ago, setch said:

any chance having a trail? if so how long does the trail last? not had one before, got 3 new accounts, so looking to buy if it works :p

EDIT: ALREADY PURCHASED.

Will this work on low combat accounts? as many quests require safe spotting, will it safespot?/buy correct items to do so? or do i need to premake range gear etc?

Yes, it will safespot everything that requires safespotting if you create a gear preset containing a spell (as described in the instructions) or use the quick start options

8 minutes ago, setch said:

can you add death platue?

It's already coded, will be released soon

4 hours ago, javidamme said:

Was doing fight arena with mage script takes 200 air and lind runes but that wasnt enought to kill it all is there a way that it widraws more runes etc or do i have to set it up in the gear option

I'll push an update to take more runes

1 hour ago, barry123 said:

great job. Loving it :) what other quests are you releasing ? other than death plateau  

They will be posted in the change log

PS: the interface fix is finally live