Mod weath has bots running in osrs

Antonio Kala

It would probably be easier for him to just spawn himself gold and sell it. Or if jagex have stuff to prevent that, do stuff like kill goldfarmers and pick up the dropped gold on alt accs to sell.

Din't think about those options, pretty smart, but regardless there are countless ways he can evade the system since he himself runs it!

It would probably be easier for him to just spawn himself gold and sell it. Or if jagex have stuff to prevent that, do stuff like kill goldfarmers and pick up the dropped gold on alt accs to sell.

Jmods are prevented from drop trading, trading staking dropping items on death and a whole other range of ways there is no way he could do that and the others would know as they monitor each other's work

Jmods are prevented from drop trading, trading staking dropping items on death and a whole other range of ways there is no way he could do that and the others would know as they monitor each other's work

Yeah you are right, but what about what i wrote in my post? He could easily run bots from his house.Nothing is stopping him, he is the one who knows the system.

Yeah you are right, but what about what i wrote in my post? He could easily run bots from his house.Nothing is stopping him, he is the one who knows the system.

he has a string array

String[] ACC_NAMES = { "bot name1", "bot name2", "bot name3", "bot name4" }; 

and SINCE he owns and develops the bot watch system, he can add exception in his code with the string array and the names listed in the quotes will NOT be banned by the system, therefore allowing him to bot