It's been real.

Apathy

It's time for a break. Recently, I've lost interest in participating in these forums due to reasons I shall not name.. No I am not a scammer. No I will not be "scam quitting", I'm simply bidding farwell to everybody here for a little while as I take this time to let go of some things and to reconsider my values as a user here at OSBot. I will be finishing my current powerleveling / design orders before I go, so I may be on here for the next 48 hours to finish things up right now.. but other than that, you probably won't see / hear much out of me for a few weeks.

There are a select few I would like to thank specifically for the time I've been here;

Thank you for being a legitimate person here on OSBot. You made me feel like I deserved confidence and like my services were very much appreciated. I cannot thank you enough. Good luck with the account man, I'll always be around for support if anything goes wrong!
Even though you're still banned as far as I know and you probably won't see this, I want to thank you for inspiring me. I want to let you know that I appreciated what you stood for and you gave me something to look up to / look forward to every time I got stuck in a rut. You're truly golden, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.. You're an amazing person and I don't doubt you'll continue to do great things with yourself as you move forward. 
For as brief as I've gotten to know you, you made a huge impact on me as a person here on OSBot. You too gave me confidence and made me feel appreciated here. You expressed your love for my designs for you in a way nobody really had. You are also one of the best script providers here! I hope to see you progress and I will continue using your scripts for as long as I bot! 
You may be surprised to see your name on here, but in all reality, you have impacted me as well. You're an excellent quester and an honest man. You share the same values as I do (beings we're both in the army) and I enjoyed talking with you as a person. Keep up the good work! 
You are an outstanding individual. You hold a high patience level (I tend to forget things sometimes) and that's a quality not many people have. You helped me out on several occasions and did something that not even my own real life friends would have done. You are a blessing. Keep up with your account shop pal, you'll make it something big I'm sure of it! 

If you felt like your name should have been on here and  your name isn't on here, don't feel like I didn't appreciate you.  These are the main guys who did the most for me. 

Thank you again for welcoming me here; I look forward to a return someday and I'll be better, I promise! 

Goodbye everybody. Until the next time.

I'll be back a better person. Watch for me. <3

Edited by Jiraiya
  • Like 10