Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Review (8/10)

Very intense bot! I've got level 73-97 Thieving using this bot. I have died 2 times because of luring, still waiting for this part to be fixed. This bot does logout if no more food is in inventory. Only two bots I've used is Bakers stall and Knight pickpocket. Got me lots of gold, did lose lots too, gained lots of levels.

Overall I feel this bot is very secure, I feel very safe using this bot. Only feature that is not added is AntiLure with Knights, I've lost 350k by getting lured. Please fix this in patch .53.

Thank you Czar for scripting this, I can tell you did put time into this bot, just a few things that need adjustment. Just posting an honest review is all. Have a nice day everyone.

What does Save NPC mean?

What does simple mode do?

Edited by Vial

This script just doesn't work for me at all, at ardogune it miss clicked the stall and had my character running all over the place whilst being attacked by guards

so I moved to warriors in varrock palace and every time I get stunned the bot tries to run away 

edit: and its also trying to open chests when I dont even have chests on wtf lol

Edited by xtylerr

Ardy knights are fine, just don't use simple mode for them. Simple mode is suited toward npcs without doors.

The script handles doors 100%, please try the options before you post reviews!

As for bakery stall I am currently testing it to see if it walks to bakery stall 1, so far it's doing well at bakery stall 2 and hasn't even moved there once yet, I will leave the bot on for 2 more hours tongue.png

EDIT: Alright I noticed it clicked stall 1, thanks for the feedback. I have posted another update which makes the bot completely ignore the first bakery stall. biggrin.png

New update:

c0dd819579b8d6f9eccc30ca4c41a085.gif

only had 10 seconds to show the whole path, it completely ignores the first bakery stall, don't worry. Version 0.52 will be live within a few hours. biggrin.png

As for attempting to run away while stunned, that has been fixed also. It is packaged in the update version 0.52 too, good luck all :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Ardy knights are fine, just don't use simple mode for them. Simple mode is suited toward npcs without doors.

As for bakery stall I am currently testing it to see if it walks to bakery stall 1, so far it's doing well at bakery stall 2 and hasn't even moved there once yet, I will leave the bot on for 2 more hours tongue.png

EDIT: Alright I noticed it clicked stall 1, thanks for the feedback. I have posted another update which makes the bot completely ignore the first bakery stall. biggrin.png

New update:

only had 10 seconds to show the whole path, it completely ignores the first bakery stall, don't worry. Version 0.52 will be live within a few hours. biggrin.png

As for attempting to run away while stunned, that has been fixed also. It is packaged in the update version 0.52 too, good luck all biggrin.png

Can you please make it so that it doesn't pickpocket guards that are about to touch death zone because pkers try to lure us outside Ardo then barrages us. I got down to 1hp and bot kept eating.

New update:

As for attempting to run away while stunned, that has been fixed also. It is packaged in the update version 0.52 too, good luck all biggrin.png

PMed you with another bug that lost me 350k.

Edited by Vial

done, refresh scripts and enjoy biggrin.png

next update will feature an extra safety bounds to avoid being lured by pkers.. XD

Czar the ranging guild script you give me for free because i had problems with your minotaur script has disappeared from my script list can you please re activate  it, u can check the minotaur thread like one page back from the current one to check the post u said that i could have it after the problems i had

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO