Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hmm I will increase the radius for anti-lure from 7 tiles to ~10 tiles I guess biggrin.png

As for combat, I will the anti-combat code more active

As for PMs, I will clear my inbox now, it was full, sorry guys ohmy.png

As for blackjack it is in version 0.56 of the script, it's only beta mode tho tongue.png

thanks for feedback guys smile.png

You're awesome, you actually fix your stuff. Thanks a lot Czar, have good Christmas!

• Like 1

Thank you for all the good quality scripts that are actually updated, and thank you for considering my option to add blackjacking, id love to test it....

I have another idea for you, for the ardy chests that thieve a nature rune from the chest.. maybe an option to steal one alch one item. that way you can use the natures you steal to make money while running the script?

• Like 1

Hide the npc attack option if it attacks the ardy knights, just until my latest update gets registered, I posted an update which makes the combat code activate faster, but to avoid combat (from pickpocketing only, not stalls) just hide the npc attack option and it will never attack :D

As for nature chests and alching:

7adbc5302fa4c7553ddce4d2f68fea9a.png

next update ^

And lastly, I have added another update for the walking code - it will now avoid using the minimap to click on tiles which are more than 13 tiles away (no more walking errors! :D)

• Like 1

Hide the npc attack option if it attacks the ardy knights, just until my latest update gets registered, I posted an update which makes the combat code activate faster, but to avoid combat (from pickpocketing only, not stalls) just hide the npc attack option and it will never attack biggrin.png

As for nature chests and alching:

7adbc5302fa4c7553ddce4d2f68fea9a.png

next update ^

And lastly, I have added another update for the walking code - it will now avoid using the minimap to click on tiles which are more than 13 tiles away (no more walking errors! biggrin.png)

Sick as hell man, keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Btw

Just bought two of you scripts the past few days.

Great work, I'm very satisfied.

Can i have the motherlode script as part of your deal?

Keep up the great work,

Thanks man

EDIT: Small request :) Can you make the thiever support jugs of wine please?

Edited by Thekinkku
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO