Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Done activated all trials let me know if you need any re-activation :)

For the new users: the script has had many new features implemented since the thread was designed, here are a few:

- Sticky Npc choosing (optional)
-- Manually select target npc by ID and it will only thieve from that npc

- Sticky Stall choosing (optional)
-- Manually select target stall, and target safe tile for the stall

- Zeah stalls
-- Including basket moneymaking method

Uhh..

- Insanely laggy (yes, I hid the paint)

- Waiting while stunned doesn't work (tried checking the box and unchecking it too, always PPing)

- Doesn't seem to have a random interval between the clicking either seems to be the exact same timing every single click, can't know this for sure ofc

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

If there ever is lag, restart client and select the 2nd walking option (OSBot default webwalker). If not selected, the script will load the non-osbot webwalker each time, and add more lag.

As for waiting while stunned, just tested with pickpocketing and it works fine, pickpocketed, pickpocketed, stunned, pickpocketed while stunned (too fast), waits.. then pickpockets again. Although the delay is pretty quick 1-2 seconds, I can easily add a longer delay. If you're talking about the quick pickpocket while being stunned (only once) then I can make the script cancel it's action.

As for random interval yes there is but it's not noticeable, if there wasn't a random interval there would be some really really quick botting bans :s 

As for trials, activated good luck :D 

Blackjacking was recently edited, any feedback would be appreciated, I haven't tested with menaphite thugs yet because 65 thieving is a high requirement :s:s Once I test menaphite thugs I will check for improvements and then take blackjacking out of beta/experimental. All I need to add is a visual chooser for the map chooser and it's a step closer to full release

as for trials, done gl ^^ :D  

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO