Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 3/12/2017 at 0:25 PM, Czar said:

Hmm I can add 1 tick pickpocketing I guess, I just need to perfect the timing, I didn't even know it's possible to do 2 pickpockets in 1 tick lol ^^ :D 

Activated trials gl guys :) 

Oh no, the clicking on the Ardy knights is superb! I have a question about the Sticky NPC when I try and select a tile idk what to do. I click f2 and this comes out and then the script doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to press a button to select a tile? Where the yellow tiles are that's where I want to let the bot know where to stand. If I don't choose any of the options it works amazingly, good shit. I just want to select the tiles because the knight disappears sometimes so the bot will click under the knight and then my player will click where the knight is and despawn. So that's why I need it to know where to stand.

2cxjblc.png

Edited by Tbigalo

On 11/7/2015 at 3:31 AM, Czar said:

This bot has almost every thieving style except blackjack, ask for a free trial by liking thread or making a post! biggrin.png

ByLjmDQ.png

yo02pxZ.png

HZQjr11.png

gOVJXh2.png

'the intelligent choice'

by Czar

FIRST 99 THIEVING ACHIEVED

5QsMg0Q.png

d86e559f58c4db41766574b7255c03a5.png

42a5ac5ede8f869a7afb3b4de86f28db.png

i0oAoqo.png

72 HOUR PROGRESS REPORT !

c2dba41c82d916fafaf224e18f5de046.png

Want to buy the bot, but only have rs gp?

Buy an OSBot voucher here

vHcg6K5.png

epdNzPY.png

5fab499fca274e38882d2f280836d331.png

8a1b86aac8e22cbe74c994521d384555.png

bc094527a667334a29d7c14f36858613.png

5cf2f92e5f55c37c35adf0b5bc48feae.png

4aa410fcd20e08737323e03960d5e0e5.png

7b0a9ccca4b4332ec7bcc9b7be1e1cea.png

NShc0xL.png
5QsMg0Q.png
5a5c7d504b74e8ef8349f4a4295071f4.png

c2dba41c82d916fafaf224e18f5de046.png

ed4ede8a2394830c782693fee7a01e2d.png

27f3e2d01b.jpg

r63RDF7.png

:doge:

Can you hit me up with a trial Czar god?

Nvm, just bought it hehe

Bug at fruit stalls:

When I start the bot it will just run to the bank and logout. This is with all walkers tested and with food in inventory. On mirror mode.

Also wait for stun doesn't work, but I've read that it is a known issue.

Edited by sjerdo
  • Like 1

Which fruit stall? If it's not the fruit stall near sand crabs then you gotta use the 'Choose my thieving tile' option ^^ :D Lemme know how it works, otherwise confirm which option

EDIT: also, did you make sure to hook client while logged out if using vip client, otherwise it can initialize wrong and mess up the entire client :(

As for wait for stun, the option is to avoid waiting for stun and to continue clicking, or do you mean without the option enabled? Will re-test and add update ASAP :(:D 

EDIT:

Seems to be working, the script stopped while it was stunned (+- random milliseconds at the end). Should I make the script wait longer, or keep the same (better for anti-ban to make human mistakes though). Will most likely add an option for both anyway :D 

rLubU8R.gif

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Which fruit stall? If it's not the fruit stall near sand crabs then you gotta use the 'Choose my thieving tile' option ^^ :D Lemme know how it works, otherwise confirm which option

EDIT: also, did you make sure to hook client while logged out if using vip client, otherwise it can initialize wrong and mess up the entire client :(

As for wait for stun, the option is to avoid waiting for stun and to continue clicking, or do you mean without the option enabled? Will re-test and add update ASAP :(:D 

EDIT:

Seems to be working, the script stopped while it was stunned (+- random milliseconds at the end). Should I make the script wait longer, or keep the same (better for anti-ban to make human mistakes though). Will most likely add an option for both anyway :D 

The fruit stall near the sand crabs. I tried the "choose my thieving tile" option but it will run to the bank before I can even set the tile. Also I always hook the client before logging in for the first time :)

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO