Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yeah I already coded a system for anti-death in DMM but they added new worlds so I have to update the DMM worlds list - the script didn't know it was in a DMM world otherwise it will stay away from all ardy exits (and ardy border). Update coming up.

As for stalls, will add eating for cakes and other misc. food. Update coming up.

Will also add logout/stop on death. 

Next update will be heavily focused on DMM and QoL. Will also add paladin chest update for banking.

Stay tuned guys, will be adding the update today. :D 

• Like 2

Two things. First bug report.

When using Jugs of Wine as food while thieving. I'm currently at Ardy Guards but I assume it's everywhere. Occasionally the bot gets hung up consuming the wine too quickly and will select use on the Empty Jug that replaces it. It moves the cursor around the inventory for a second or two and then clicks the backpack icon to get rid of the use prompt. This isn't a major issue or anything but if this happens many times an hour I feel it could reduce the AntiBan potential of the bot. 

Second. Is Pyramid Plunder/Blackjacking in the works behind the scenes? 

Edited by Eligeion
For clarity
  • Like 1

Hi Czar,

Couple points. The bot seems to freak out when doing the east bakery stall in ardy. It will either start running away towards the north bank regardless of the inventory, or will come to a complete stop when attacked by guards (as in it won't eat, run, click to fight back, etc).

When pickpocketing knights (have not tested other npc's), the bot will continue to click when stunned even if that option is not selected in the start up menu.

Also the shift click dropping seems to be a bit too fast and doesn't seem very human like - but this is a subjective view and I may be completely wrong.

Other than these points loving the script as I always do with your products!

• Like 1

Hmm how many times does the script try to pickpocket after being stunned? Is it like 1 or 2 max or does the script constantly try to pickpocket? Last time I tried it was 1-2 pickpockets after being stunned, I can halt it completely but I thought that more humanlike mistakes = better anti-ban, I will add an option for it I guess ^^ :D 

As for script running, hmm it could be from dmm, I recently added an update which is super active and easily triggered (if the player tile is near any ardougne exit by at least a 14 tile radius) it will run away due to dmm pkers. If not in dmm, confirm it. I will add an update for the npc attacking though

As for shift click dropping I can easily add a delay in next version :) 

As for blackjacking - many apologies to all users who are waiting for the flawless version of blackjacking, it shouldn't take too long hopefully, are there any outstanding bugs which I can perhaps fix without testing? It's really difficult to get a 65 thieving account to test menaphites :(

ayy great script man best out there 

for dmm it has small problem with big repurcusion 

If I could just choose the south ardy bank that would be great for pickpocketing paladins 

but currently it goes to the north bank which is already sketchy because pkers can mage/range into the bank,

but even worse it runs 20-40 steps into the wilderness (sometimes before/usually after bankin), no idea why, 

ive tried all 3 of the webwalking scripts but have not noticed a change

it occurs when I sticky to the ardy palladins in the castle 

Spoiler

• Like 1

ETA of the new update is today, been working on the new blackjack update too, massive update coming :) 

activated trials gl guys.

Guys I will also be making the script more and more customizable - the next update will allow you to choose how long to wait after getting stunned, how frequently to misclick (optional), range-based eat hp slider (for eating between 40-70%).

Will also be adding a separate panel in the setup menus for DMM since it seems to be very popular :) 

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO