Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yes I know, the old version for silk/baker stalls was very bad, but don't worry I added a new update for version 0.97

in the meantime, until the admins/devs register the latest update, try pickpocketing or something else, and I will extend your 24 hour trial to 48 hours ^^ smile.png

here is the new stall system that I just re-wrote:

(ignore the version 0.945, it will be 0.97 in the new update)

8da9716414bb51724ba36dd842e3a325.gif

works even better for silk stalls, since less guards, will update this post with silk stall gif

Edited by Czar

Yes I know, the old version for silk/baker stalls was very bad, but don't worry I added a new update for version 0.97

in the meantime, until the admins/devs register the latest update, try pickpocketing or something else, and I will extend your 24 hour trial to 48 hours ^^ smile.png

here is the new stall system that I just re-wrote:

(ignore the version 0.945, it will be 0.97 in the new update)

8da9716414bb51724ba36dd842e3a325.gif

works even better for silk stalls, since less guards, will update this post with silk stall gif

Awesome :) some more feedback, the staller thiever also seems to spam the stall sometimes and end up running to the other side so it wastes a bit of XP here and there.

• Like 1

What do you mean staller thiever, i don't understand :P You mean all stalls in general? If so, this new update fixes them all, and it avoids spam clicking, and it will avoid walking away from the stall

Think of this new update (v0.97) as the fix to all stall-based thieving, as well as an optimization of stall-based thieving

atm we just gotta wait until the admins register this update and then we're all good. I will re-new your trial so you can try out the new update so dw ^^ smile.png

edit: it can take a few hours for the update to be registered that's why

also, I changed the run-away target for when in combat, it will now run away to the wizard area (to avoid being lured when in dmm worlds), preparing for the next seasonal dmm ^^ :P

Edited by Czar

What do you mean staller thiever, i don't understand :P You mean all stalls in general? If so, this new update fixes them all, and it avoids spam clicking, and it will avoid walking away from the stall

Think of this new update (v0.97) as the fix to all stall-based thieving, as well as an optimization of stall-based thieving

atm we just gotta wait until the admins register this update and then we're all good. I will re-new your trial so you can try out the new update so dw ^^ smile.png

edit: it can take a few hours for the update to be registered that's why

also, I changed the run-away target for when in combat, it will now run away to the wizard area (to avoid being lured when in dmm worlds), preparing for the next seasonal dmm ^^ :P

Speaking about luring: Is there any luring for knights in ardougne or any other NPCs in general I heard something about this before never seen it myself, it does open the door and picks them but leaves the door open lol.and when he walks out it follows him around dropping the exp rate by like 25-50%. Perhaps wanna run around the stalls until you find that NPC already lured? then go in and close the door behind u ^^

Also another thing i would like to mention is possibly adding pre-defined NPC locations as when you bank and from what i can imagine as the code is writtien follows: You check your position at script start and use that as a go-back location however when you are at draynor master farmers(at bank) and hes on the far side(not visible on minimap) it stands at bank until hes visible sometimes he stays there for a while and you end up logging out.

I will be testing out the stalls and rogues den wallsafes and report back but I did have an idea for NPC's around the ardougne cake stall area (knights,paladins,heros, guards etc) could possibly have an option for steal for food instead of banking? smile.png steal 27 inv spots of food(or however much room you have minus 1 spot for the coins) and go pickpocket until ur out and rinse and repeat smile.png

edit: Do you have some kind of checks not to get lured NPC's respawned?

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

For white knights, did the bot run away to go bank, or did it just randomly walk outside the area? Either way I will be making some code changes asap ^^ :) 

@qlael is there a way to tell if an NPC will respawn soon? Some kind of area boundary or something, if so I will try and add a system to check if the target npc will be respawned

The thieving stalls for food idea is good, I will most likely add it too, in next update ^^ :)

As for lured npcs, the bot will prioritize any lured pickpocket target over non-lured targets, but ardougne is now empty and was only useful when DMM was around and there were players which manually lured the npcs, but I can try to add luring support to ardy knights and a system to avoid the knights exiting

For white knights, did the bot run away to go bank, or did it just randomly walk outside the area? Either way I will be making some code changes asap ^^ smile.png

@qlael is there a way to tell if an NPC will respawn soon? Some kind of area boundary or something, if so I will try and add a system to check if the target npc will be respawned

The thieving stalls for food idea is good, I will most likely add it too, in next update ^^ smile.png

As for lured npcs, the bot will prioritize any lured pickpocket target over non-lured targets, but ardougne is now empty and was only useful when DMM was around and there were players which manually lured the npcs, but I can try to add luring support to ardy knights and a system to avoid the knights exiting

I had save npc enabled and paused the script to lure the dude and went up the stairs and back down to avoid agro and when i turned it back on it just ran off like wayyyy outside near the bear/mining place and kept going back there and lost the target prediction square -.- that was weird and i dont know how to reproduce that but didnt seem to do that after i restarted.

Well I don't know i never coded in java I do have 3 years of AutoIt scripting exp and 4 months of C++ but I've quit while back cause of my eyes(long story)

^

What you could try is check if target is one tile away from a wall/npc/object and is still, idk how you would check(use system time or w/e option you have in java) how long hes been in that same tile but you gotta just move back 1 tile to give the NPC space to move and afaik if they don't move due to being stuck for ~5 minutes they will respawn, Also far as i know that only includes some NPC's or only when they are inside a closed door? not sure.

you could also check which building you are in with a lured NPC and close any open doors to avoid them escaping

I just woke up and my bot ran 10 hours at knights flawlessly but it chased a dude around town the whole time lol, ah for luring it may be easier to just lure them into buildings that you can climb ladders so its easier to lose the aggro.

you should pm me ur skype so we can chat there about this as this is primarly the only script i use and am too lazy to bother with learning java but i can be a big help :)

• Like 1

I will try to add a luring system but is there no other way to lure an NPC other than by attacking? The whole combat thing makes everything more confusing, if there's a place with no ladders then I will make it worldhop I guess

As for skype, my osbot skype is public and if anybody has a bug or a suggestion for any of my scripts, either go to chatbox or skype:

(will edit this post again with my new osbot skype)

Edited by Czar

I will try to add a luring system but is there no other way to lure an NPC other than by attacking? The whole combat thing makes everything more confusing, if there's a place with no ladders then I will make it worldhop I guess

As for skype, my osbot skype is public and if anybody has a bug or a suggestion for any of my scripts, either go to chatbox or skype:

(will edit this post again with my new osbot skype)

o ok cuz i didn't see it anywhere -.-

edit: you just right click the lured npc every couple of mins and 'walk here' itll walk on him and force him to move then go at it again otherwise every 5 minutes of the npc not moving they respawn

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

Try blackjacking, its included in 0.97 but it doesn't have banking or luring yet, just set up the lure manually and let the bot work, it should be fine

the north east tent is the best since it has a ladder in case the bot gets in combat

so in 0.97 the new updates are:

- rogues den beta

- blackjack beta

and stalls are improved by ALOT, including pickpocket fails counter

gl guys ;)

Try blackjacking, its included in 0.97 but it doesn't have banking or luring yet, just set up the lure manually and let the bot work, it should be fine

the north east tent is the best since it has a ladder in case the bot gets in combat

so in 0.97 the new updates are:

- rogues den beta

- blackjack beta

and stalls are improved by ALOT, including pickpocket fails counter

gl guys wink.png

Blackjacking not my thing so I wont even be testing that unless you want me to help with that.

rogues den testing report:

I'm assuming you just added the gui options but they arent working yet(eat 4 loot space,random safe after bank)

It just freezes when you have no inv space(tested with food idk what happens when your inv is full with no food)

Also wall safes respawn like in 1-2 seconds its really slow atm usually takes it about 3 seconds to click the safe after it respawns so exp rate is dropped big time.

atm it banks the gems so you could leave stuff in your inv like stethoscope which is cool but to be more efficient you should use the bank all button and then just take out a stethoscope and food other than that the basics work good.

Also another sidenote whenever the bot goes to the bank and your hp is more than your threshhold even if you have no food in your inventory it doesnt grab more food itll run to target until u are below threshhold then will go to bank once again so its usually making 2 trips. May wanna refill food each time you bank :)

• Like 1

Alright update coming up ASAP for version v0.98, thanks for feedback ^^ biggrin.png

I mainly tested it in 2 ways: with low amount of food, and without food

I will post a fix for the 'Eat for Space' option, and it will now go to bank at the correct time (either when inventory is full, or inventory is full and no food left, or inventory is full and user didn't click eat for space option), including all the other settings you mentioned

Edited by Czar

Alright update coming up ASAP for version v0.98, thanks for feedback ^^ biggrin.png

I mainly tested it in 2 ways: with low amount of food, and without food

I will post a fix for the 'Eat for Space' option, and it will now go to bank at the correct time (either when inventory is full, or inventory is full and no food left, or inventory is full and user didn't click eat for space option), including all the other settings you mentioned

Ok thanks smile.png

Bot got stuck somehow it clicked use on food and was hovering Use sardine -> wall safe rofl

Edit: after running for like an hour its just hovering "Crack Wall safe" only clicks once like every 20-30 seconds.

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO