Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I've tried the script and I loved it! Only problems I had was buggy cake thieving in ardy and not being able to use tea as food!

The problem in ardy is that he runs too far away whilst getting bust and that he stands in the middle in the market trying to steal cakes and not in the "common" cake stealing spot!

Anyways keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Hey buddy the scrip works mostly fine in my opition. However, can you check out the chaos druid tower chest? The script doesnt even start and move for this location. It also just starts eating food when 1 damage is done regardless of the setting of which food to eat. I have only found this problem at the chaos druid tower chest location though. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey buddy the scrip works mostly fine in my opition. However, can you check out the chaos druid tower chest? The script doesnt even start and move for this location. It also just starts eating food when 1 damage is done regardless of the setting of which food to eat. I have only found this problem at the chaos druid tower chest location though. Thanks!

I will add chaos druid tower chest ASAP !

edit:

Update posted. Will be live in version v0.91 of the bot, just waiting for admins to register the update

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO