Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yes I will add rogues den, it requires 50 agility and thieving right? I got an account to test it with, should be easy to add :D

As for blackjack, please bear with me guys, it's a really difficult update to perfect but I will definitely make sure it gets re-activated

Thanks so much no i think its just 50 thieving, agility helps but u dont need it. although be sure to take out a stethoscope each time you bank it just has to be in ur inventory you dont have to actually use it on the wall safe and if possible after banking pick a random wall safe each time.

Also can you work a bit on master farmer(script in general)?

There appears to be a bug in how it checks when you are stunned.

1.) Gloves of Silence - check if equipped, when they break go back to bank to get a new one(atleast for master farmer)

2.) Eat for loot space - If you wont over eat for loot space then eat, else go to bank and deposit all (atleast for master farmer)

3.) Bank only when you are out of food & below HP threshhold or inventory is full like from #2

(atm it auto banks when u have no food in ur inv left and many times u cant pickpocket because u have no room in ur inv etc)

Thanks for all of the effort man I been using your script for a long time and i <3 it

• Like 1

Alright, gloves of silence, when they break - do they turn into an item e.g. broken gloves of silence, or do they just disappear? Any message in the chatbox? e.g. 'Your gloves of silence have broken' or something

Eat for loot space - will add in the setup window for next version

Bank when low hp - will add in next version

Confirm the gloves of silence system and I will post the update ASAP

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Alright, gloves of silence, when they break - do they turn into an item e.g. broken gloves of silence, or do they just disappear? Any message in the chatbox? e.g. 'Your gloves of silence have broken' or something

Bank when low hp - will add in next version

Confirm the gloves of silence system and I will post the update ASAP

Gloves of silence just disappear.

Prior to 1 more failed pickpocket it will say in the chat

^

"Your gloves of silence are going to fall apart!"

Once they break it says

^

"Your gloves of silence have worn out."

• Like 1

Hey buddy! The bot works wonders when pickpocketing. But my question is this: Why do you have a chest option when none of the chests scripts work? So far the Chaos druid tower chest and King Lathas' castle in Ardougne DO NOT WORK. I suppose its dissipointing because you have the option to thieve those chests, but the script just sits there calculating and does noting. Plus if you do end up getting the script working, this potion of the script does not bank, which is disappointing. From what I can gather you have been saying for the past 2-3 weeks (one more day) until the blackjack option gets fixed. Cant you give us a straight answer? Or maybe take out the chest stealing ability if its not really realistic thing you have your bot do. Please fix it or stop falsely advertising.

• Like 1

Nobody goes to the chaos druid chest or the king lathas chest, they are among the worst chests so I had no feedback or reviews for those chests. I will be doing some bug testing therefore. Theoretically their locations are supported so I decided to include them, the entire chests system is one structural piece of code, with different IDs. All I have to do is change an ID, it's not difficult, just tell me if there's a bug, it will be fixed in NO time. 

Blackjack is insanely difficult in a programming point of view (where do you see a stable, working blackjack script nowadays?) due to the fact that it requires luring, it requires banking (not too difficult), it requires a perfect setup (either one of the northern tents, with no other player), and even if you managed to get the setup right, you can still fail if pickpocketing too fast or too slow, you can get into combat (yes you can go upstairs and reset combat), but the other tent has no ladder - you'd have to open the tent, leave, hop worlds ??? (or anything else) and then get back in the setup (back to square one) imagine this, but through the time span of 10 hours. You would get banned so fast it's crazy..

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I have no definitive answer, but I am working on perfecting blackjack mode. If anything, I can easily upload a plain blackjack system so the user will have to lure the npc and babysit the bot, but that's worst-case scenario if the system can't be perfected. I originally didn't even plan for adding blackjack support, I'm only adding it because I was being nice and wanted to listen to the users, but it's a difficult task evidently

Aside from that, I will be posting an update for those 2 unpopular chests ASAP.

@qlael50 thank you, gloves of silence update will be posted right now

latest version of the script is now: v0.93

Edited by Czar

Nobody goes to the chaos druid chest or the king lathas chest, they are among the worst chests so I had no feedback or reviews for those chests. I will be doing some bug testing therefore. Theoretically their locations are supported so I decided to include them, the entire chests system is one structural piece of code, with different IDs. All I have to do is change an ID, it's not difficult, just tell me if there's a bug, it will be fixed in NO time. 

Blackjack is insanely difficult in a programming point of view (where do you see a stable, working blackjack script nowadays?) due to the fact that it requires luring, it requires banking (not too difficult), it requires a perfect setup (either one of the northern tents, with no other player), and even if you managed to get the setup right, you can still fail if pickpocketing too fast or too slow, you can get into combat (yes you can go upstairs and reset combat), but the other tent has no ladder - you'd have to open the tent, leave, hop worlds ??? (or anything else) and then get back in the setup (back to square one) imagine this, but through the time span of 10 hours. You would get banned so fast it's crazy..

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I have no definitive answer, but I am working on perfecting blackjack mode. If anything, I can easily upload a plain blackjack system so the user will have to lure the npc and babysit the bot, but that's worst-case scenario if the system can't be perfected. I originally didn't even plan for adding blackjack support, I'm only adding it because I was being nice and wanted to listen to the users, but it's a difficult task evidently

Aside from that, I will be posting an update for those 2 unpopular chests ASAP.

@qlael50 thank you, gloves of silence update will be posted right now

latest version of the script is now: v0.93

No, thank you and don't worry about the kids who complain if they don't realize how difficult it is to make something like this they should go right ahead and try on their own :)

Otherwise just be patient and let one of the most dedicated scripters on this site do his work.

• Like 1

@qlael50 - Thank you for understanding ! smile.png

@Cjjindra - Added blood rune chest for castle AND the chaos druid tower now, should be back to normal in v0.93 smile.png

Also for version 0.93 the bot will continue pickpocketing until it reaches low health (the health that you input in the setup window) and then it will go to bank, re-heal, and continue

please allow a few hours for admins/devs to register the update ^^ smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I do appreciate it, my bad if I came off sounding like a prick. I do admit, you have skill and I would have no idea how on earth to begin codding a script this huge. TBH I don't really care about blackjacking, not my cup of tea, I just saw others posting it. But I do care about the chests that no one on earth thieves. So thanks again captain ;)

Edited by Cjjindra
  • Like 1

0.93 just went live like 5-10 mins ago I am testing it now.

Does not appear to bank when ur inventory is full(seeds from master farmer) you end up getting messages like

"You don't have room in your inventory." and also you don't get exp from that pickpocket and you miss out on seeds that you don't yet have in your inv.

Normally this would work fine with lower levels as you'd run out of food and be below the set HP threshhold and would go bank but im at high level and you hardly need food but still gotta bank the seeds when its full and has no food in inventory smile.png

testing more and will edit post

Was this ment for 0.93?

Also theres a bug when you get stunned and are now below HP threshhold to eat, it will eat and instantly attempt to pickpocket again when you are stunned(also adds extra fail pickpockets to the gui counter) then will wait out the entire stuntime duration after you are no longer stunned forcing you to just stand there for 5 extra seconds smile.png

Also could you add a few options to the setup like Clicking speeds(randomized ofc) for pickpocketting and don't move mouse when on target and target is standing still(i noticed the Knight of ardougne pickpocketting doesnt move the mouse but clicks like 100x a second -.-)

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

Ah good catch, I will make the bot bank when inventory is full, 0.94 will be posted ASAP. Let me know if any other changes need to be made.

How's gloves of silence? 

It's still going and it takes 63 or so failed picks to break so it usually takes like an hour for me to break the gloves to check how it re-equips them etc.

However it works great, took them out of the bank and equipped it don't see any issues with it yet.

Ill post back soon as they break and see how it goes.

EDIT: ok gloves of silence just broke, it didnt bank right away but it did get a new pair and equip them when it did end up going back to the bank which isnt that big of a deal so works fine :)

Only other thing I can think of right now is some anti-ban options in the setup as follows:

1.) Clicking speeds for pick pocketting min,max ex: 422,877

2.) Don't move mouse when on target and target is still(maybe once every random amount of clicks like 10-20 clicks)

3.) Option to pause for like 15-45 sec once in a while and just check tabs/check exp/right click something etc

4.) Maybe a little auto-talker / responder if thats not too much work I know theres a website you can input text and an AI replies human-like :D

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

For clicking speed I made the rate random, from 120-360 which is up to 5 clicks/second, I tested it and it appears human like ^^ :D If there is enough demand for a range, I can maybe add a slider to the setup window so you can choose the mouse speed range

Added still-click mode, it will override OSBot's default interaction code, so it will spam click if the mouse is on the target npc, and if the first option is 'Pickpocket' (top left of the RS screen) with safety checks. As per emergency, it will fallback to OSBot's default interactor, so it's win-win.

3 + 4, those are both anti-ban related, I am planning an antiban tab for all of my scripts, which includes a ton of options for antiban and a few other unique features such as notifications (beeps too) upon user calling name, logout, etc and anti-ban behavior styles (move mouse, check xp)

As for gloves of silence, I had two options, either go bank for it immediately or wait until the trip is finished, which option is optimal/efficient?

Latest update (version 0.95) has been published, awaiting admin/dev to register ^^ smile.png

thanks for feedback, helps improve the quality of the bot smile.png

Edited by Czar

For clicking speed I made the rate random, from 120-360 which is up to 5 clicks/second, I tested it and it appears human like ^^ :D If there is enough demand for a range, I can maybe add a slider to the setup window so you can choose the mouse speed range

Added still-click mode, it will override OSBot's default interaction code, so it will spam click if the mouse is on the target npc, and if the first option is 'Pickpocket' (top left of the RS screen) with safety checks. As per emergency, it will fallback to OSBot's default interactor, so it's win-win.

3 + 4, those are both anti-ban related, I am planning an antiban tab for all of my scripts, which includes a ton of options for antiban and a few other unique features such as notifications (beeps too) upon  and anti-ban behavior styles (move mouse, check xp)

As for gloves of silence, I had two options, either go bank for it immediately or wait until the trip is finished, which option is optimal/efficient?

Latest update (version 0.95) has been published, awaiting admin/dev to register ^^ smile.png

thanks for feedback, helps improve the quality of the bot smile.png

Czar - "Added still-click mode, it will override OSBot's default interaction code, so it will spam click if the mouse is on the target npc,"

Yes. I noticed that it does that when picking from Knight of Ardougne(not doing that on master farmer tho) but its clicking waaaay too fast like 100x a second you can tell by the rs click animation lol.

And for gloves of silence it depends on the distance from you and the bank, however gloves are only effective tbh at 85+ so yes it would be better to bank right as they break because on some NPC's(and depending on level) the gloves seperate you from never failing to failing sometimes.

This bot is amazing it runs for long ass times with no issues but im being selfish and asking for more stuff :D

• Like 1

It should be because of simple mode, for master farmer I made it auto-toggle simple mode on, (it's optional of course)

But don't worry once this new update is live, the new interaction code will affect every mode and every npc, (globally) so it's all good ^^ smile.png The red cursor (when clicking an npc or object) will not be spammed too fast, there are tiny delays in between each click in the new update

In fact, while waiting for the admins to register the new optimization update, I will change gloves of silence mode to bank straight away I guess ;)

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO