Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

It should be because of simple mode, for master farmer I made it auto-toggle simple mode on, (it's optional of course)

But don't worry once this new update is live, the new interaction code will affect every mode and every npc, (globally) so it's all good ^^ smile.png The red cursor (when clicking an npc or object) will not be spammed too fast, there are tiny delays in between each click in the new update

In fact, while waiting for the admins to register the new optimization update, I will change gloves of silence mode to bank straight away I guess ;)

Thanks QwPha8E.png

btw, clicking that fast is human you think? should still use the same click rates just dont have to move the mouse all over the hitbox -.-

Edit: That is hella fast dude lol inb4 ban? xD

Edited by qlael50

72k xp/hr, that is insane improvement from 45k xp/hr ohmy.png , good job on progress report ^^ :Dsmile.png

edit:

here is progress report in case anybody missed :

HLHudee.png

Working perfectly! Love it.

Only thing atm still broken is the Fails counter when you are stunned it adds 1 and each time the bot clicks during the stun duration it adds another so its usually like 3 stuns counter per each stun and that appears to only happens after eating(after stun)

How is everything else going with the script? Did you look into the rogues' den wall safes? Those give you a steady 200-300k gp/hr. Cant wait to test that one smile.png

Edit: Could you add an auto save option that saves your settings from last time you started the bot <3

Edited by qlael50

I have been working on blackjack mode, but I suppose I can add rogues den, it is not too difficult I guess

Fails counter fix will be included in the next version ^^ :)

As for rogues den, are there any extra features you guys want? atm I'm adding the normal mode with stethoscope and food support, idk if there's anything else to add

As for saving, yes it will be included either in this version or the next, since I am working on a system to support saving/loading profiles and it will also support task mode

v0.95 will be posted shortly with the fail counter, v0.96 will be posted a few hours later (rogues den update)

I have been working on blackjack mode, but I suppose I can add rogues den, it is not too difficult I guess

Fails counter fix will be included in the next version ^^ smile.png

As for rogues den, are there any extra features you guys want? atm I'm adding the normal mode with stethoscope and food support, idk if there's anything else to add

As for saving, yes it will be included either in this version or the next, since I am working on a system to support saving/loading profiles and it will also support task mode

v0.95 will be posted shortly with the fail counter, v0.96 will be posted a few hours later (rogues den update)

yea just stethoscope, eat for loot space and randomly pick one of the 2 closest wall safes after each bank?

Also as a sidenote each time you fail and take damage it stops you from safe cracking but theres no stun or anything so you can instantly click to crack it again if that halps

• Like 1

240k profit/hr from safecracking is pretty good :o

New update: v0.97!

- Optimized silk stall

- Optimized bakers' stall

- S1D1 fixed, and optimized - it will pre-hover inventory items and pre-hover the silk stall

- No more spam clicking stalls and walking away

- If target walking tile is visible, it will attempt to click on the screen for the tile instead of trying to minimap walk to the tile

0.97 has rogues den too, so let me know how all these updates go, I have tested them before posting so it's all good, just need some extra feedback :)

If anybody has any suggestions for any features which need optimizing, just post below, I will try and make the feature more efficient/faster/higher xp

If not, I will continue working on blackjack mode ^^ :)

Hey dude,

I'm currently on the 24/7 hour trial and wanted to give some feedback/questions.

It seems so work pretty well BUT, I am curious as to why it runs to a random spot every time. I got into combat with a knight of ardoungue at the silk stands and it just spammed to run back and forth. Looked horribly bot like.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO