[Development Build] OSBot 2.4.X - New Client Interface

Alek

It looks good. It gave me the idea to come up with a conceptual design for something similar to Windows 8 sidebar:

osbot-sidebar_zpsfew20kbn.png  

example-visible_zpsvlg1kfgb.png

example-barely-visible_zpsnczqheje.png

I reckon it could be achieved in JavaFX and may not even be so CPU-expensive. wink.png

:edit:

I forgot to add 'add new bot' button; there could be an add button where the 'play' button is, and then have the 'play' and 'pause' buttons display depending on whether a script is running for the currently selected bot. The 'remove bot' button would appear in the selection box on the right-hand side. smile.png You could also have a 'condense' button located under the 'settings' button, which would hide the current bot list and small bot preview screen. This way you could minimise the entire thing into a small media playback widget.

Edited by liverare

It looks good. It gave me the idea to come up with a conceptual design for something similar to Windows 8 sidebar:

osbot-sidebar_zpsfew20kbn.png  

example-visible_zpsvlg1kfgb.png

example-barely-visible_zpsnczqheje.png

I reckon it could be achieved in JavaFX and may not even be so CPU-expensive. wink.png

:edit:

I forgot to add 'add new bot' button; there could be an add button where the 'play' button is, and then have the 'play' and 'pause' buttons display depending on whether a script is running for the currently selected bot. The 'remove bot' button would appear in the selection box on the right-hand side. smile.png You could also have a 'condense' button located under the 'settings' button, which would hide the current bot list and small bot preview screen. This way you could minimise the entire thing into a small media playback widget.

Look into layering Swing/FX components on AWT (in specific, Applet) and this idea gets thrown out completely pretty quickly. I was really limited in what I could do and explored a ton of options over a week.