Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So.... I have died 3 times in the same bot session. It has been running good until recently. It wasn't because of lack of food; had 6 lobbies left. What I think may be the problem is the bot is too far into the downstairs cyclopses and when it needs to return to the bank it cannot find the door so it just sits there and lets the agro'd cyclopses kill the user. You need to work on the scripts performance in the basement. It has gotten me 16 dragon defenders, but it has some serious problems.

Bug report Template:

- Normal client or Mirror client? Mirror

- What is the issue? Kills armor then leaves room. trys to loot armor from out side. armor eventually disapearrs and trys to get more from bank

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint) looting armor

- Can you get a printscreen of it?

image.png

ok more detail, it does it when it kills the armor and while the armor is still alive. it goes into spawning armor mode and runs to door. Sometimes leaves door not all ways image.png

image.png

Ok so Ive been baby sitting.

After it kills armor it runs to door. Armor is out of view and it is in looting status. I paused it and rotated camera so armor was in view. It looted the armor. 

The fix is why is it running to the door?

Edited by bigdicky

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please change the combobox in the GUI for food into an input box and allow entry of our own food? the fact im limited to trout/lobsters etc is really annoying.

Adding a task to leave the room and re-enter every 50 seconds when in defender mode shouldnt be difficult and will make it a lot more efficient too.

Can you please change the combobox in the GUI for food into an input box and allow entry of our own food? the fact im limited to trout/lobsters etc is really annoying.

Adding a task to leave the room and re-enter every 50 seconds when in defender mode shouldnt be difficult and will make it a lot more efficient too.

to add to this, I found another bug - the bot still loots black knives when you untoggle it in the GUI. This is a problem for ironmen, as it continuously tries to loot things it cant and so it just stops and spam clicks the item. 

to add to this, I found another bug - the bot still loots black knives when you untoggle it in the GUI. This is a problem for ironmen, as it continuously tries to loot things it cant and so it just stops and spam clicks the item. 

I can't guarantuee that looting will work on ironmen, isn't specifically made for them.

any idea how to turn on the multi mode? It's greyed out for me. Also have been having some of the above aforementioned bugs. @Khaleesi please pay attention these bug reports. I know you're busy but still

Multi mode is disabled atm.

Script updated to V0.13:

- Fixed looting stackables

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Guild