Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

While running this to collect tokens with the animated armour it would often setup the armour, then click on the door and get stuck outside and do nothing. If i made it go back in it would kill it then sometimes pick it up to continue fighting and sometimes after killing it it would click on the door and leave it on the floor. It would then go to the bank to see if I had armour for the machine, and left the other set on the floor to disappear. If I didn't have extra sets it would just logout. Got banned after running this for 3-4 hours. 

Defnitely an issue with it leaving the room while fighting the armour and not knowing how to get back in. 

While running this to collect tokens with the animated armour it would often setup the armour, then click on the door and get stuck outside and do nothing. If i made it go back in it would kill it then sometimes pick it up to continue fighting and sometimes after killing it it would click on the door and leave it on the floor. It would then go to the bank to see if I had armour for the machine, and left the other set on the floor to disappear. If I didn't have extra sets it would just logout. Got banned after running this for 3-4 hours. 

Defnitely an issue with it leaving the room while fighting the armour and not knowing how to get back in. 

Don't use mirror mode if you want to run scripts properly. In my opinion it's not worth using it anymore anyway.

I can take another look, but last time I checked it was a mirror related issue :s

Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...

i get this in mirror and in normal mode... 

• 2 weeks later...

really nice script already rune defender now

but still the bugg when in the animantion room...

I'll check it out, for some reason the forum wasn't givning me any notifications about posts on this topic -_-

Sorry for the late reply :s

Have you added shot put yet? if so ill purchase..

No I didn't add shotput, For what reason is it better then animated armours? :)

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

ran for like 2 hours, checked on bot, didnt see defender on inv. Started with bronce. 

BUG:

The bot banks the defenders so it keeps getting bronce defenders.

BUG 2:

When collecting tokens, it opens the door sometimes 2 times ( 2 small delay on the clicks ) And then clicks on armor and after that the player goes in and out of the room, then it has selected the armor and doesnt know how to unselect and open the door again. Sorry if bad explanation.

Edit: Had 2 sets of black armor somehow lost them while using this. Other than those marks, Awesome script!

Edited by tomimikaelll

I never ask for trials but I would like to try this one out first Khal. 

Could I get a 24hr trial? Thanks

You got it now, sorry for late reply ..

ran for like 2 hours, checked on bot, didnt see defender on inv. Started with bronce. 

BUG:

The bot banks the defenders so it keeps getting bronce defenders.

BUG 2:

When collecting tokens, it opens the door sometimes 2 times ( 2 small delay on the clicks ) And then clicks on armor and after that the player goes in and out of the room, then it has selected the armor and doesnt know how to unselect and open the door again. Sorry if bad explanation.

Edit: Had 2 sets of black armor somehow lost them while using this. Other than those marks, Awesome script!

Stupid forum unfolowed me from ym topic again -_-

Sorry for the late reply!

Bug 1:

Will check that one out

Bug 2:

I think I understood the problem, I'll take a closer look at this!

Can you tell me if you were using mirror mode or regular?

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Guild