Hi I'm Mike

thunder stun

I'm here as a business man. I'm in the business of making accounts by hand to sell for gold, so if you want a hand made account made just for you let me know. If not I'll just make accounts and sell them periodically as I feel like making them. Currently I have an account with 10 days membership, and 75 woodcutting however as I can't post it in the account sales section I will be finding out what exactly I have to do to open that up for me.

Hi mike,

As the rules state you need 100 post count before being able to sell accounts however I'm sure you might be able to make a service thread to offer a account creation service.

Hope you enjoy Osbot, if you require any help just message me or any of the mods they'll be sure happy to help.

Hi I'm Mike too. GL with your business brother.

Thank you very much sir, but luck has nothing to do with it when you offer a superior service at a lower price ;)

Hey mike, i'm mike too, so we've got that going for us which is good x)

Yea, just get involved with the forum. You need 100 posts to sell an account but take that as an opportunity to get to know people around the forum... esp other market users smile.png

apa

Well, that shouldn't take too long, and I'm glad that's a thing. I assume that leads to less scammers.... and less competition ;)

I'm here as a business man. I'm in the business of making accounts by hand to sell for gold, so if you want a hand made account made just for you let me know. If not I'll just make accounts and sell them periodically as I feel like making them. Currently I have an account with 10 days membership, and 75 woodcutting however as I can't post it in the account sales section I will be finding out what exactly I have to do to open that up for me.

Welcome,

It's not allowed to sell accounts under 100 postcount.

Not sure if this can be considered as a "service" or as "selling accounts".

Will have to ask a mod about this ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Welcome,

It's not allowed to sell accounts under 100 postcount.

Not sure if this can be considered as a "service" or as "selling accounts".

Will have to ask a mod about this ^^

Khaleesi

Don't worry Daeny I'm not selling it here right now, just kind of a preview on the types of accounts I usually offer. They're more often that not accounts targeted at one specific thing because I'm making them to sell, not to use.

Edited by thunder stun
  • Like 1

me neither, maybe an very odl account?

Looks like omega sabre wasn't online recently xD

Agreed, I was trying to check topics and posts out to see if same person haha.

No need to check turns out I had made that account too, I used to use that name until it got me caught and banned on a private server for botting through a private server bot website. That bad experience really turned me off from the name.