Wrong objects being loaded into regions [all versions above 1.055]

irwtonrs1

Basically, objects from one region are being loaded when in a completely different region causeing accounts to just get stuck. I'd supply a picture but I don't want to show what I'm botting.

This is happening after about 40 minuets to 1 hour of running. This is happening in mirror versions .61, .70, .80

@MGI I showed you how the accounts where getting stuck the other day in team viewer so hopefully this can be fixed.

Edited by irwtonrs1
  • Like 4

Completely agree i have seem many of my scripts having these issues.

But i will try not to complain as Osbot is awesome smile.png

When scriptwriters scripts weren't working and they kept giving me its the mirror client i thought they were just making it so that i could get a refund if i wanted 1 lolz.

BUT GLAD SOMEONE NOTICED IT

Edited by Piggy Wiggy
  • Like 1

I approve, very annoying issue smile.png

The object gets loaded at the right local x and y values, but in the wrong region.

I have reported this 2 months ago while the localwalker was walking to wrong locations...

This bug happend in 95% cases while using localwalker to a certain position.

In emantime the client loads a new region, but the localwalker will walk to the wrong region (due the fact the object has been loaded in the wrong region in the first place smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Developer

I approve, very annoying issue smile.png

The object gets loaded at the right local x and y values, but in the wrong region.

I have reported this 2 months ago while the localwalker was walking to wrong locations...

This bug happend in 95% cases while using localwalker to a certain position.

In emantime the client loads a new region, but the localwalker will walk to the wrong region (due the fact the object has been loaded in the wrong region in the first place smile.png

Khaleesi

What do you mean by 'wrong region'?

You mean that the baseX and baseY of object is wrong or..

What do you mean by 'wrong region'?

You mean that the baseX and baseY of object is wrong or..

Lets load a treein region 5.

local x = 15

local y = 20

gloval x = 3250

global y = 2700

right when u try to walk to it with localwalker a new region gets loaded.

The tree which was loaded before is still at 15,20 at local position.

BUT the global x and y are shifted now.

the tree which got loaded has the right local x and y but the global x and y are messed up.

at that point I amde my own localwalker, and i was having the same issue so i staretd to drawing the tree model.

So the client actually drew the tree at the wrong location. Wasn't even the real tree there.

I hope you understand what I mean :)

Khaleesi

• Developer

Lets load a treein region 5.

local x = 15

local y = 20

gloval x = 3250

global y = 2700

right when u try to walk to it with localwalker a new region gets loaded.

The tree which was loaded before is still at 15,20 at local position.

BUT the global x and y are shifted now.

the tree which got loaded has the right local x and y but the global x and y are messed up.

at that point I amde my own localwalker, and i was having the same issue so i staretd to drawing the tree model.

So the client actually drew the tree at the wrong location. Wasn't even the real tree there.

I hope you understand what I mean smile.png

Khaleesi

And does the wrong global x,y stay wrong for longer than ~minute?

And does the wrong global x,y stay wrong for longer than ~minute?

Sometimes it corrected itself.. but only after logging otu and auto logging in.

So basicly the script moves the mouse onto the tree model, but can't interact bcs no tree is there.

This same bug also happends when you use the quick worldhopper of runescape now.

The new region doesn't get loaded, so the script can't find entities.

I know relogging solves the issue immediately

Khaleesi

No.

But when you feed the wrong coordinates to certain functions the damage is usually immediate, the built-in walk-event for example is rather unforgiving this way. As a scripter there are ways to write around this but it's kind of a pain.

^ this

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Developer

Sometimes it corrected itself.. but only after logging otu and auto logging in.

So basicly the script moves the mouse onto the tree model, but can't interact bcs no tree is there.

This same bug also happends when you use the quick worldhopper of runescape now.

The new region doesn't get loaded, so the script can't find entities.

I know relogging solves the issue immediately

Khaleesi

^ this

I've just tried quick worldhopper, the objects&entities are getting reloaded properly..

As for

'Sometimes it corrected itself.. but only after logging otu and auto logging in.

So basicly the script moves the mouse onto the tree model, but can't interact bcs no tree is there.'

That seems certainly weird.. especially that it doesn't auto correct itself after a second or two

How far was the real tree from 'supposed' one?

I've just tried quick worldhopper, the objects&entities are getting reloaded properly..

As for

'Sometimes it corrected itself.. but only after logging otu and auto logging in.

So basicly the script moves the mouse onto the tree model, but can't interact bcs no tree is there.'

That seems certainly weird.. especially that it doesn't auto correct itself after a second or two

For example

You teleport from lumbridge to camelot. On rare occasions, the entire lumbridge castle gets loaded into the camelot area, and the objects of camelot remain unloaded. This does not fix itself.

But yeah, it's an uncommon occurence

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

As for

I just noticed that sometimes, it loads some objects but not ALL of them, like, 2 rocks next to my character aren't loaded but rest of the in the area are.

Edited by iJodix