Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Posted new update (v133.1) update will automatically go live within a few hours.

After a few rounds of testing, I couldn't get the rocks to fail, it kept working and letting me choose whichever one I clicked. Please make sure to select 'choose rocks from screen' instead of list, if you wish to choose your own rocks.

This is when I tried it, even depleted rocks were selectable, everything ran fine. Can you confirm your settings so I can help please.

It seems to be working super well as shown below:

ybNGkVl.gif

Also guys, sandstone grinder mode is officially released in this version (v133.1)! Update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy!

Edited by Czar

@thekingwillwhip for dropping I highly recommend enabling shift-click dropping, less misclicks and fewer botted actions (super beneficial for preventing bans), if you already had this enabled, please verify. In any case what is your reaction timer for mirror? I recommend 100ms override for the best results.

@Oranges hmm what is your reaction time set in mirror? It should be  100ms. If not using mirror please confirm so I can investigate. In the meantime I will run some more tests there, I have an update coming for sandstone/granite anyway, will just add to the list of updates.

@Playastatus hmm how do you mean, like auto-retaliate? Should I add an option to fight back the npcs and to run away (both optional)? That would be cool, I'd end up converting the same system from my thiever just let me know if you guys would like something like this.

Gem rocks/hard diary not supported just yet, I sold my main account recently and so I will have to get the reqs for that area ASAP, this is high priority for the bot so rest assured it will be added.

More updates regarding user feedback underway, also received some nice feature requests via discord/pm too, I will make sure everyone's feedback features in the following updates, thanks guys!

For bans, I highly recommend botting in discrete locations, forget lumbridge/varrock unless you bot super responsibly, jagex just loves monitoring those areas, even the best bots are risky over there. Also try to keep it to ~2 hours minimum per botting session, you will see epic results IMO.

As for trials activated enjoy!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO