Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Czar,

I've owned this script since you have first released it and love it. But,  I was wondering if you would fix the clay humidifying script so that it spam clicks the bank after the spell is cast... There is a small delay after u humidify in which u cannot bank so the script currently clicks once and then waits a long time before clicking to bank again. I feel like the spam click on the bank would be more realistic to what an actual human does and will make the process a lot faster. Ive used a clay humidifying script that has gotten about 12-13k clay per hour humidified and i don't think that this one is getting close to that atm. 

Thank you!

I agree, while in animation while doing superglass make as well - it will try and click the bank and wait like 5 seconds before reclicking (it usually doesnt work the first click every second time)

also, is there any way to make the clicking speed slower? Its a bit bot-like fast at the moment for me (could that be an option when starting up?)

Apart from this im loving it! Appreciate all your work. <3

• Like 1

@Sola unlucky man, it's not rocket science - don't bot too much otherwise you will get banned.. Magic is the lowest ban rate skill, (because it's bank-related skill) including fletching, crafting, herblore, so it wasn't the bot's fault...

As for other trials - good luck wink.png

Sorry Czar, just seen your reply.

I'll admit, I fucked up by falling asleep watching it.

I was in Varrock castle stun-alching the zammy monk there which is pretty public so I'm sure someone walked by and reported me haha.

Do you know if I used it again I'd get a permanent ban? I'm literally getting carpal tunnel stun-alching legitimately hahaha.

Edited by Sola
  • Like 1

I will make a spam click feature for banking using various lunar spells. It will keep clicking on the bank until it pops up, should be more suitable for some lunar spells ^^ :D

@sola just make sure you bot carefully now, don't bot in any place where there are many players, reply to in-game chat, logout during livestreams, use mirror mode if possible etc etc :)

@barchy no it doesn't make tabs, if I added tab support it would destroy the tab premium scripts on this site, and admins would be very angry at me XD As for tan leather, just select a leather to tan and the bot will do it. I am adding a more efficient banking system for lunar spells though, so the next update will be much better for lunar spells :)

@Jakeblakes good profit would be enchanting, glory recharging (if you have the achievement) is amazing for profit, and a few others which I can't say (otherwise users will say omg leaked method etc etc) :P

good luck all, thanks for feedback and support :)

Latest version of the script is: 0.69

I will make a spam click feature for banking using various lunar spells. It will keep clicking on the bank until it pops up, should be more suitable for some lunar spells ^^ biggrin.png

@sola just make sure you bot carefully now, don't bot in any place where there are many players, reply to in-game chat, logout during livestreams, use mirror mode if possible etc etc smile.png

Thanks for the tips :)

Just wondering, I like to stun-alch underground in the wizard's guild where all the zombies are.

While using it I can see that because there are multiple targets of the same NPC name, it isn't sure of what one to choose 2/5 times.

I think this is one of the main issues with the script, other than that I think it's flawless.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO