Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

For lunar spells (tan leather I'm assuming?) make sure you have the runes in your inventory, so there should be 3 of them. Even if you have the staff, just carry the runes too, so the bot doesn't get confused

Also, gratz on 99 mage ! biggrin.png added to main thread gallery smile.png

Ahh i see. I was using fire staff. But didnt try with fire runes.

I'm currently using it to humidify, but it clicks the bank too soon, resulting in a lot of wasted time. If there is a small delay when banking after casting humidify, then it will bank at the right time. When I do it, I can click the bank as soon as the lightning appears in the clouds over my head.

When humidifying you also don't need to see the inventory at all, so it would be faster just to have it stay on the magic page.

Edited by BlobOSRS
  • Like 1

@ustin, it only logs out if you selected curse + alch, and you don't have an alch item.. Just select curse if you don't wanna alch.. it's a really common mistake.. Please read the options ! :D

As for trials, done, gl ;)

As for alch + tele, just final testing before the update is live, been testing on my new pure acc :D

As for humidify, I will add a longer delay for banking for more efficiency, thanks for the feedback :)

Czar,

I've owned this script since you have first released it and love it. But,  I was wondering if you would fix the clay humidifying script so that it spam clicks the bank after the spell is cast... There is a small delay after u humidify in which u cannot bank so the script currently clicks once and then waits a long time before clicking to bank again. I feel like the spam click on the bank would be more realistic to what an actual human does and will make the process a lot faster. Ive used a clay humidifying script that has gotten about 12-13k clay per hour humidified and i don't think that this one is getting close to that atm. 

Thank you!

• Like 3

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO