Will I survive? - Going against the neysayers.

BotLuckMate

Good luck. I guess you'll get banned right when you hit 13m xp, just before the 99. At least that's pretty much what happens to me all the time. I'm interested in the results anyways smile.png

May I ask, how did you change your IP? Most methods don't change public IP, so it won't have any effect.

I moved house so the IP was changed when I moved and got a new router :) (didn't move house to change IP) lol, hmm thats strange, getting banned right before 13m exp would be so annoying lol. 

Good luck I hope you make it!

Good Luck! Actually just had a fishing bot banned after reaching 48 fishing, Wasn't using mirror at the time lol. But Good luck! 

Good luck smile.png

good luck mald.png

good luck man wink.png

Good luck, would be very interesting if you made 99

Thanks everyone! :) advanced two more levels since last night when I made this thread. For some reason I feel like I'll make it.

I botted 1-99 fishing using PerfectFisher from czar in about 2 months via barbarian fishing. My only advice would be to check in on it every so often and do some quests/skilling for an hour or so every few days.

I did most of the botting on the normal client as well, because mirror seemed to slow the xp rates p/h down by around 8-10k for me.  Botting 99s on the normal client can be done

Edited by rsgodd

I botted 1-99 fishing using PerfectFisher from czar in about 2 months via barbarian fishing. My only advice would be to check in on it every so often and do some quests/skilling for an hour or so every few days.

I did most of the botting on the normal client as well, because mirror seemed to slow the xp rates p/h down by around 8-10k for me.  Botting 99s on the normal client can be done

How much str lvls did you gain with the barb fishing till 99? (:

might try this with my accounts XD i've got 3 fishing accounts which are level 80,84 and 88 fishing.

i've done sharks from 76 and made around 20mil doing so in about 8 days so it is really quite good money lol

however i think if i was to get around level 95 on them and then do sharks til 99 it would make more cash per hour and then the accounts would be worth quite a bit to sell

any thoughts?

99fishing doing barb fishing on an obby mauler is really cool too