Will I survive? - Going against the neysayers.

BotLuckMate

might try this with my accounts XD i've got 3 fishing accounts which are level 80,84 and 88 fishing.

i've done sharks from 76 and made around 20mil doing so in about 8 days so it is really quite good money lol

however i think if i was to get around level 95 on them and then do sharks til 99 it would make more cash per hour and then the accounts would be worth quite a bit to sell

any thoughts?

99fishing doing barb fishing on an obby mauler is really cool too 

I'm not sure about the ban rate doing sharks mate, although I know you'll definitely get around 25-35M doing sharks 95-99 (Rough estimate) tongue.png Never sold accounts either so not sure, don't think it would be worth that much if just 99 fishing as only stat tbh :/

UPDATE: Currently running around 20 hours per day, taking the odd break off and also other skills/quests which contribute to the 4 hours per day not botted. So far so good guys, to put it this way, I'm a few levels from 99 now, getting closer! Still using non mirror client, If I get 99, I'll post a picture of the cape to provide evidence, the time I got 99, and the amount of days/weeks/hours it took to get from 1-99. Bare in mind this account was botted as soon as I left tutorial Island!

Edited by BotLuckMate

I'm not sure about the ban rate doing sharks mate, although I know you'll definitely get around 25-35M doing sharks 95-99 (Rough estimate) tongue.png Never sold accounts either so not sure, don't think it would be worth that much if just 99 fishing as only stat tbh :/

UPDATE: Currently running around 20 hours per day, taking the odd break off and also other skills/quests which contribute to the 4 hours per day not botted. So far so good guys, to put it this way, I'm a few levels from 99 now, getting closer! Still using non mirror client, If I get 99, I'll post a picture of the cape to provide evidence, the time I got 99, and the amount of days/weeks/hours it took to get from 1-99. Bare in mind this account was botted as soon as I left tutorial Island!

thanks :) i've made 25mil so far across the 3 accounts, a fishing account with 90 had an 8mil bid and 15mil auto win on last week:P and if i get to 99 i have no real use for them as i'd probably make more accounts so may as well try and get a sale (providing they don't get banned which lets face it,,,they probably will)

good luck with 99 man how much did the feathers cost?