When you block someone, remove their ability to post on your threads

NoahTheWeebWolf

Pretty simple suggestion,

I have had mostly neutral experiences with the OSBot community with the exception of about 3-4 people(not worth mentioning they don't deserve to be acknowledged).

Unfortunately some of these children still post on my threads and not surprisingly they can't seem to stop posting rude/idiotic replies on my legitimate threads.

What I am suggesting is adding a feature for when you block someone, so they can't post on your threads(Toggleable of course I mean there's already the option to block people from emailing you on and off). It'd be a plus if they couldn't even see it, but that's lower priority.

• Like 5

Maybe only that you can't see their replies, but rude and idiotic content should be dealt with by staff

I agree however this would mean that the feature to hide replies must be taken a step further to literally hide the replies without the option of unhiding them(would you like to view them anyway option).

I agree with this, I have wanted to see something like this for a while, I mean don't get me wrong I don't ignore many people - But even then it would avoid you getting bombarded with their comments.