Should TWC be allowed to middleman?

Zikama

28 members have voted

1. 1. Allow them to MM?

• I'm okay with that.
    • No, their threads should be locked/hidden until they're out of TWC.

You guys are all retards.

The arguments you're trying to sustain doesn't even make sense.

TWC users should be able to MM and if anyone uses them that's their own fault?

Are you guys serious? lmfaooo

Then why even give them twc in the first place? It's the users fault that they got scammed.

Just like Zikama said, then people who post viruses and stuff shouldn't be banned if that were the case since you shouldn't fall for that to begin with.

But this was already dealt with a while ago. Mods are just lacking and don't know the rules so they haven't locked any threads. They'd rather spend time arching threads and stuff.

The rank stands for:

"Trade with caution"

not

"Do not trade"

If people don't wan't to trade/mm with caution then they should be allowed too.

Their rank and tainted rep is usually enough of a penalty already.

The really sketchy offenders get banned anyways.

It's easier to scam as a MM and you can scam more seeing as how people are coming to you looking for a trustworthy person who can help them not be scammed. Letting twc users mm is like the staff telling the entirety of the forum basically this:

Hey, guys! Watch out, this user is a sketchy dude and either scammed before or attempted to scam or did something wrong so watch out and be wary of him when doing anything!

But don't worry, it's ok to use him as a mm, he's a cool dude.

Hey, guys! Watch out, this user is a sketchy dude and either scammed before or attempted to scam or did something wrong so watch out and be wary of him when doing anything!

Yes you got that right, it's a precautionary rank.

"Trade with caution" is a warning. 

But don't worry, it's ok to use him as a mm, he's a cool dude.

Don't dramatize this. No official stating this has EVER been made.

Why would it be alright to let someone in TWC buy 100M but not MM a 10M transaction?

If TWC'ers are allowed to continue to do business in the market, which they are, then MMing should be no exception because the risk of MMing someone in TWC or just trading him is 100% the same.

TWC is not allowed to mm, if they have a thread report it and it will be handled. If they are offering in the chat box, report it.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/59976-

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70589-

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57564-

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66545-

• Like 1

Yes you got that right, it's a precautionary rank.

"Trade with caution" is a warning. 

Don't dramatize this. No official stating this has EVER been made.

Why would it be alright to let someone in TWC buy 100M but not MM a 10M transaction?

If TWC'ers are allowed to continue to do business in the market, which they are, then MMing should be no exception because the risk of MMing someone in TWC or just trading him is 100% the same.

What?

I think you misread the context of my post, lol.

No.

Explain me why TWC are allowed to make trades of unlimited risk but not MM trades of unlimited risk?

If you're trading a twc, that's your own fault.

When you're requesting a twc to mm for you, you're putting yourself and someone else at risk of being scammed. You can do whatever you want, but you shouldn't pull someone else down with you.

I don't care if they mm or not, just saying I don't think they should be able to have threads advertising their MM service.

If you're trading a twc, that's your own fault.

When you're requesting a twc to mm for you, you're putting yourself and someone else at risk of being scammed. You can do whatever you want, but you shouldn't pull someone else down with you.

I don't care if they mm or not, just saying I don't think they should be able to have threads advertising their MM service.

You don't make someone use an MM they don't feel like using against their will.

There's no such thing as MM rape.

Anyhow, I don't think this rules makes much sense but whatever.

You don't make someone use an MM they don't feel like using against their will.

There's no such thing as MM rape.

Anyhow, I don't think this rules makes much sense but whatever.

People are stupid.

All they want is a mm and most want to see a thread. If you have a thread in a mm section, that's all it takes.

But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1